Windows 10: App icons loading as images

Discus and support App icons loading as images in Cortana to solve the problem; as you can see in the photo, this is one of many apps where their icon does not load normally but rather as some kind of photo. Can someone help me... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by theD0Ge, Nov 21, 2022.

1. theD0Ge Win User

App icons loading as images

as you can see in the photo, this is one of many apps where their icon does not load normally but rather as some kind of photo. Can someone help me please??

:)

theD0Ge, Nov 21, 2022

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 21, 2022
  3. images: for ppl that use lots of image apps

image app/site where you can it takes 2 images and auto-puts them side by side into 1 image

there was an image app a long time ago that does this, i've no idea what the name was tho
    maybe there's something that is current & better

minimal requiremetns

1. should take a few steps (2 or so steps) just like that prevous app/site
    2. app/site needs to have a specfiic feature specifically for this
    3. should be free ofc for such a simple thing

since many ppl dont use many image apps, this may be a hard find

win10user999, Nov 21, 2022
  4. App icons loading as images

Thumbnail icons of many windows based apps are not showing in search

• I tried all that you suggested & found no corruption in windows while performing step 5
    • Does it will take a time to get icons back or it should start working at the same time??
    • If it should start working at the same time, then it is not loading any icons.
    • I used dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth as well as sfc /scannow but found no error.
    • When I created a test account & enabled an Administrator account I observed that the issue was not present in both accounts but it is present in my current account so what should I do in such a situation?

YashGandhi7200, Nov 21, 2022
Thema:

App icons loading as images

1. App icons loading as images - Similar Threads - App icons loading

2. No image on the app icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No image on the app icon: Hey everyone, I have been facing with a problem, where my apps icons do not appear. I don't why, but I think I will always remove the temporary files stored in system using the run. Have anyone faced this problem if so, share your experience to, how to overcome!I am attaching...
  3. No image on the app icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No image on the app icon: Hey everyone, I have been facing with a problem, where my apps icons do not appear. I don't why, but I think I will always remove the temporary files stored in system using the run. Have anyone faced this problem if so, share your experience to, how to overcome!I am attaching...
  4. No image on the app icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. why are some app icons not loading ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are some app icons not loading ?: my windows 11 doesn't show some icons on my quick acces bar. for example opera gx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-app-icons-not-loading/770d87f3-1316-4c68-8a99-fa398b24b9de
  6. App icons loading as images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App icons loading as images: as you can see in the photo, this is one of many apps where their icon does not load normally but rather as some kind of photo. Can someone help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-loading-as-images/bcb51925-8217-4b7d-9e5d-e4ecac4dc775
  7. App icons loading as images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App icons loading as images: as you can see in the photo, this is one of many apps where their icon does not load normally but rather as some kind of photo. Can someone help me please?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icons-loading-as-images/bcb51925-8217-4b7d-9e5d-e4ecac4dc775
  8. App Icons Will Not Load in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Icons Will Not Load in Windows 10: Hello, today I noticed that my app shortcuts in the folders do not have their icons, instead, there is the classic white paper icon for them. This is for some of my games downloaded from Steam and Epic Games, some third-party apps, and all of my Microsoft Store apps. Running...
  9. Images not loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Images not loading: Have two laptop W10....both have same browsersFirefox...I checked the same settings for bothon Firefox....one will load all images from a website the other won't??? wondering if it Microsoft settings on both laptops are the same or different??? how can check the different of...
  10. Problem with loading icon image file in win10 explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with loading icon image file in win10 explorer: [ATTACH] I have problem with windows explorer loading the file in picture folder I had waited for more than one hour but nth pop up the green bar on top is forever loading furthermore, i tried the "this PC" trick, resetting the cache, etc.. it only works if i do not open my...