Windows 10: App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

Discus and support App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have recently updated the icon of our application published in Microsoft Store. The icon for the application on the Microsoft Store Website is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aivan Monceller, Oct 6, 2022.

1. App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

We have recently updated the icon of our application published in Microsoft Store. The icon for the application on the Microsoft Store Website is already updated. However, on the Microsoft Store Desktop application its still the old one.I have tried clearing the cache of the Microsoft Store Desktop application using WSReset.exe but to no avail

:)

Aivan Monceller, Oct 6, 2022

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Cliff S Win User
    The New Windows 10 Store App now supports Desktop Apps Updates

Source: mcakins

Also Listing your desktop app in the Store

Cliff S, Oct 6, 2022
  4. App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

1. App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application - Similar Threads - App icons updating

2. The application icon on the desktop disappears.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The application icon on the desktop disappears.: ,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-icon-on-the-desktop-disappears/a3c0c3ce-96a5-4d6b-91f2-01daa84dc1fe
  3. The application icon on the desktop disappears.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The application icon on the desktop disappears.: ,, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-application-icon-on-the-desktop-disappears/a3c0c3ce-96a5-4d6b-91f2-01daa84dc1fe
  4. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  5. Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing

Microsoft Store Apps Icons Not Showing: i have a problem where the Microsoft store apps like whatsapp and Microsoft settings doesn't show icon like this i tried reinstalling nothing workedalso i tried creating a new user and it showed icons there but i want them shown in main user account...
  6. App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application: We have recently updated the icon of our application published in Microsoft Store. The icon for the application on the Microsoft Store Website is already updated. However, on the Microsoft Store Desktop application its still the old one.I have tried clearing the cache of the...
  7. App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App icons not updating on Microsoft Store Desktop Application: We have recently updated the icon of our application published in Microsoft Store. The icon for the application on the Microsoft Store Website is already updated. However, on the Microsoft Store Desktop application its still the old one.I have tried clearing the cache of the...
  8. Microsoft Store Apps icon issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Apps icon issue: You see if i open an appbased on microsoft storethe app icon is missingbut dekstop based icons,its okSomeone pls help me with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-icon-issue/c30627cd-6ec3-4ddf-b832-c5406e1f03f1
  9. Microsoft Store Apps Icon background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store Apps Icon background: Any app, that I get from microsoft store has a square background behind their icon on my desktop, usually blue. Can anyone help me, and tell me how to get rid of that background, to have it transparent? This is what I am talking about: [ATTACH] Those icons appear in start...
  10. Microsoft Store Apps icons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps icons: Hi, Hope someone can help shed some light on this. On my Windows 10 Pro machine, I have some apps accquired from the Microsoft store specifically iTunes and Forza Horizon 4. Everything was fine until last night when apparently for no reason the icons for those apps are now...