Windows 10: App installation issues

Discus and support App installation issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me with an issue I am having. I have been trying to download the lightroom app on my computer but it won't let... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Casey JoDay, Jan 4, 2020.

1. App installation issues

Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me with an issue I am having. I have been trying to download the lightroom app on my computer but it won't let me install. It says, "where do you want to install? It looks like you don't have an applicable device linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." I go into the Microsoft store and I am logged in, any suggestions?

:)

Casey JoDay, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App installation issues :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 4, 2020
  4. App installation issues

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

App installation issues

1. App installation issues - Similar Threads - App installation issues

2. Xbox app install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app install issues: For almost a month now I haven't been able to access anything to do with the game pass on my pc because the app just refuses to download, even the one from the Microsoft website, and the Microsoft store just refuses to install it. It keeps giving me the error 0x80073D05 and...
  3. Xbox app install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app install issues: For almost a month now I haven't been able to access anything to do with the game pass on my pc because the app just refuses to download, even the one from the Microsoft website, and the Microsoft store just refuses to install it. It keeps giving me the error 0x80073D05 and...
  4. App installation issues.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App installation issues.: Hello! My mother bought me this laptop and I'm trying to install the app I wanted a laptop for, which the app is Steam, I need it to play my games. This PC isn't allowing me to install my app. My about section of my system settings says Home S edition. How do I get out of S...
  5. Xbox App Installation Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Installation Issue: I recently bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer for 1$ but when I start the installation of the xbox app from the .exe it remains stucked. If i try to install them from the microsoft store it will be stucked after i press install. Can I have some help? I want to play...
  6. Installing App Issues

Installing App Issues: I accidently uninstalled the Microsoft sticky note app. When I went to the Microsoft app store to reinstall it, I will not download. I have hit the install button and nothing happens....
  7. Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps

Troubleshoot Issue and Can't Install Apps: New HP computer with Windows 10, version 2004: Checked Troubleshooter and saw error message in RED letters: "Could not run on 7/9/2020. Critical Trouble shooter." What should I do? Cannot install any apps from Microsoft Store. As soon as I hit "Install" they come back with...
  8. Microsoft app store apps install issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft app store apps install issue: In Microsoft store i clicked the GET button for downloading the apps but i cannot able to download. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-app-store-apps-install-issue/04e3f4c0-a1bf-4747-bb3e-c22468914b0e"
  9. issue with pre-installed apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    issue with pre-installed apps: most of my microsoft apps like store,movies and tv,help,groove music,calculator etc are not working and not opening at all. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-pre-installed-apps/ccaf6ea1-8172-47ea-88ac-90e08d0a85cf"
  10. facing apps installing issue

facing apps installing issue: Hi sir....I'm facing a problem with my windows phone store while I tried to download Uc browser and true caller apps from store in the end it's shows Attention required,try again while Installing....& shows a Msg(May be this error code help you 80073cf)....i tried everything...