Windows 10: app installation on Windows Phone 550

Discus and support app installation on Windows Phone 550 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I can't install opera mini on my windows phone 550.what can i do to have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by victormakama, May 29, 2019.

1. app installation on Windows Phone 550

Hi, I can't install opera mini on my windows phone 550.what can i do to have it

:)

victormakama, May 29, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2019
  4. Cvrk Win User

app installation on Windows Phone 550

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

app installation on Windows Phone 550 [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

app installation on Windows Phone 550

1. app installation on Windows Phone 550 - Similar Threads - app installation Phone

2. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem on Nokia Lumia 550: When i try installing something its just gets the install button grey and wont do anything.And if i go into the browser its just blank and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-nokia-lumia-550/56c21282-af97-4ea0-8690-572b8ea72a91
  3. My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Phone will not complete install on my phone app Your Phone: The drop downs didn't show the Your Phone app here. I have to go with "Social" for texting I guess? I have an LG Premier Pro phone. I want to use this MS Your Phone. I started on the PC, answered ANDROID and then it gave me no choice but to sign in on an MS account. I did. I...
  4. Your Phone app fails to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app fails to install: A few months ago, the My Phone app stopped working. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but the app won't install. When I try, the download bar fills only to say it failed. The error code I have is 0xC00CE224....
  5. error 550 message

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 550 message: I have typed up an email in live mail with two intended receipents. The error message 5550 in windows tells me that one the email addresses is incorrect. How can I retrieve the email I can't find it on the computer! so that I can correct the address and then forward it on to...
  6. RX 550 drivers not installing properly on new system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RX 550 drivers not installing properly on new system: For some reason, I'm having trouble trying to get the drivers installed on an RX 550 properly. I've reinstalled the driver software multiple times and did it with multiple driver versions and it does not work. Unless the GPU isn't an RX 550 for whatever reason, I don't see...
  7. Can't Install Whats app on phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Whats app on phone: Split from this thread. Hello can u help I'm trying to install what's app y I had it on my phone until I had probs qq rang 02 they said to reset phone since diong that I cant get what's app it just says windows10.and wiped all photos and contact when try to install said...
  8. Low storage on Lumia 550 phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low storage on Lumia 550 phone: My Lumia 550 phone is telling me that I have used 6GB of my 7.28GB and that I should move apps, photos files etc to my SD card to free up space. However, everything that can be moved has already been moved! I have only added about four apps of my own, the rest were...
  9. People App on Microsoft Lumia 550.

in Windows 10 Customization
    People App on Microsoft Lumia 550.: I have a Microsoft Lumia 550 Smartphone. When I enter the details of any of my contacts who have apart from a mobile number, a home or work landline number, only the mobile number shows up when I save all the details of that particular contact. Is there any setting I can use...
  10. Nokia 550 phone running Windows 10 Mobile, failure to communicate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nokia 550 phone running Windows 10 Mobile, failure to communicate: Good afternoon, I am in Madrid, Spain, as a tourist, and have lost communication capability using my Nokia 550 running Windows 10 after it fell from my hand to the floor. It does open all apps, but when they attempt to go on line, the phone just cycles back to the opening...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windowsphone550