Windows 10: app installation

Discus and support app installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to solve this[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-installation/d4354799-96d4-4ad6-8164-71851da95bba Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bharaththumma, Feb 9, 2020.

1. app installation

how to solve thisapp installation [​IMG]app installation [​IMG]

:)

bharaththumma, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app installation :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2020
  4. app installation

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

app installation

1. app installation - Similar Threads - app installation

2. Getting "DisplayName" for installed MS store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting "DisplayName" for installed MS store apps: Hi, I am trying to retrieve the "DisplayName" of installed Store apps from an UWP console based app C++/WinRT. Able to get other details by using PackageManager APIs. Package Class DisplayName property returns empty string for all the store apps. Noticed below...
  3. [PC Setup] Good idea to separate the installation of content creation apps (ProTools,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [PC Setup] Good idea to separate the installation of content creation apps (ProTools,...: I was thinking that I could have a 'Software development' user and a 'Content Creation' user account on my new Windows 10 3950X Workstation PC. My other idea was to have one user account, but create custom Program File folders for the different types of applications, to at...
  4. Need some help, being blocked from installing apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help, being blocked from installing apps.: This is for my friends PC however I am out of my depth here. The problem is that even though he appears as an admin on the laptop, he can't install programs to program files and can't save files etc to the root drive. Now he did buy the PC from a place to help with uni work...
  5. Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in

Can't install an app, it says I haven't signed in: I can't install Notepad app. It keeps saying I have no destination and I need to sign in. I signed in and it still says I need to. Where do I sign into the store?...
  6. What is the best program/app you have installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the best program/app you have installed?: Always interested in what people have found, and could be used by others. For me, the best ever program (which has got me out of many a foolish move) has got to be Macrium. The times I have done something very silly and major happens from time to time. Good old Macrium has...
  7. Unable to install DStv Now app on PC

Unable to install DStv Now app on PC: i want to install Dstv on my device, where did you want to install, it look like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account . To install ,sing in on a device with micosoft account ***Original title: cannot install from microsoft store***...
  8. Unable to install apps on Windows 10

Unable to install apps on Windows 10: How can I install apps on my computer? Every time I try to download an app I get the error message "Unable to install. We'll retry later" So frustrated....
  9. Win10.1909, Changing App storage location to D:, installing of openSUSE cripples. What's...

Win10.1909, Changing App storage location to D:, installing of openSUSE cripples. What's...: As title suggests, first changing my App storage location to D: , so that those Apps don't eat up too much System32 partition space. [ATTACH] Then install openSUSE Leap 15.1 from Microsoft Store App. On first time launching of openSUSE, something goes wrong. I see it...
  10. I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App

I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App: A stated above I can not install any apps via the Microsoft Store App. Any time I attempt to install with the Store App it freezes. I have reset the Store App multiple times but this does not work. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?...