Windows 10: App installer couldn't install packages

Discus and support App installer couldn't install packages in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Lenovo X230 Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292 Trying to install Lenovo Vantage (the Lenovo admin app) and keep getting this: [ATTACH] Can... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GordonB-P, Feb 1, 2019.

1. GordonB-P Win User

App installer couldn't install packages

Lenovo X230 Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292

Trying to install Lenovo Vantage (the Lenovo admin app) and keep getting this:

App installer couldn't install packages ecd787b0-284b-4462-a649-b8bc3a7cd81e?upload=true.png

Can anyone shed any light on this, why is it happening, and how can I get the app installed?

:)

GordonB-P, Feb 1, 2019
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Couldn´t install SBSH Explore Pro- installation failed after download

I couldn´t install "SBSH FExplorer Pro" from Nokia Store (cost 4,99 EUR).

Installation failed after download.

Allow all software for installation is active, Online certificate check: On,

download and install is on C:, Space on C: is over 200 MB available.

E72-1, Typ RM-530

software version 053.001, special version 053.001.231.03

Updates for this firmware version available: None.

Freeware of SBSH Explore works perfect- Pro Version installation failed.

After download I couldn´t find installation data (zip or .sisx) on C to with freeware version..

Somebody for help or any ideas?

Support speeches: German and English.

Thank you!

Support of SBSH was contacted.

scoopy---01, Feb 1, 2019
  4. YIN
    Yin Win User

help installing ubuntu with beryl

i am having some problems =/
    I followed the steps and i get to this point

Install Nvidia GPU Drivers
    Installing Nvidia’s closed-source 3D-accelerated drivers is easy with Feisty. Go to System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager and search for the nvidia-glx package. Right-click the selection and select “Mark for installation.” You’ll be prompted with a list of dependencies, which you’ll need to approve for the application to work. Click Apply to download and install the app. Then open a new terminal (Applications > Accessories > Terminal) and run this command: sudo nvidia-xconfig –add-argb-glx-visuals; follow the prompts and reboot.

After i type sudo nvidia-xconfig –add-argb-glx-visuals in the terminal, it prompts me for a password and it doesn't respond to anything i type =/ here is a screeny

Thema:

1. App installer couldn't install packages - Similar Threads - App installer couldn't

2. App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...: im trying to install asphalt 8 airborne using appx file and im getting this errorApp Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for Microsoft.Media.PlayReadyClient.2 package....
  3. App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...

App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...: how do l solve this problem Ask the developer for Microsoft.Services.Store.Engagement package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-installer-failed-to-install-package/c24ef8eb-ce44-4a04-90cc-7f23b7626092
  4. This app package is not supported for installation by app installer

in Windows 10 News
    This app package is not supported for installation by app installer: [IMG]If the error message This app package is not supported for installation by app installer is troubling you, then this post may help you. The App Installer is a Windows OS utility that installs and maintains applications packaged in .appx or .appxbundle installation...
  5. App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...

App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-installer-failed-to-install-package/4f84df2a-ed64-4ca5-8d63-bd36b1afae70
  6. App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App Installer failed to install package dependencies. Ask the developer for...: How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-installer-failed-to-install-package/4f84df2a-ed64-4ca5-8d63-bd36b1afae70
  7. Install .exe app with Provision package

Install .exe app with Provision package: Hi,Has anyone had success using provisioning package to install .exe application before? It seems to work with .msi apps but never or so with .exe. Any suggestion would help!!Thank you so much, Alan...
  8. package installment

package installment: [ATTACH]while trying to install flask i get the message above .Could anyone tell me why this happens and how to fix it pleaseee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/package-installment/59c1d064-7a7f-4dae-860b-1993d5e2650f
  9. "Couldn't install" any store apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Couldn't install" any store apps.: Trying to install something from the Windows Store for the first time in ages and it won't install anything. So far I've tried running the app troubleshooter, which told me to enable UAC - so I did. It found no other problems. Some other reddit posts recommended trying the...
  10. Microsoft store app couldn't install.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store app couldn't install.: I have some problems with Windows 10. I can't update or download app on my Microsoft store app. 1. when I try to update an app it shows an "Error" [ATTACH] 2. also when I try to install a new app it shows me this Message: [ATTACH] I had tried to do everything...