Windows 10: App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

Discus and support App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I live in Mexico and I bought an app in Microsoft Store, but the computer where I bought this app had the region of USA, I had to restore the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Daniel Monroy, Sep 12, 2019.

1. App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

I live in Mexico and I bought an app in Microsoft Store, but the computer where I bought this app had the region of USA, I had to restore the computer and change the region so when I tried to install the app it said that

Your app... is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Can anyone help me to track this problem please, thank you.

:)

Daniel Monroy, Sep 12, 2019

2. Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Still the same issue after following your steps

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

IronWillKill, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Why am I receiving this error code when trying to launch Gears 5 with Ultimate Pass.

Gears 5 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

RealDickVanDyke, Sep 12, 2019
  4. App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.

I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years.

Ran the apps download and upate from windows store

Ran the apps trouble shooter in security and updates.

reset the app in settings.

none of the above has worked.

Help please.

suzymcdonald1, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...

1. App is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:... - Similar Threads - App currently available

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  3. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  5. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I bought this for the pc, why can't it load??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/fe9e407d-2014-4ee1-b08e-f1bd155964c0
  6. UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNDERTALE is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undertale-is-currently-not-available-in-your/e55ef4c6-405c-4a0b-b703-e0fbf14952f6
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I just got my laptop fixed and shipped back to me. it runs java minecraft, but when ever i try to open windows 10 minecraft it says "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" im using the correct microsoft...
  8. Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Playing fine last night, now have spent most of my day trying to find out why i get this message. "Stellaris is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F80012" Using Xbox Beta App Other games work, i have uninstalled and...
  9. Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good -thanks...
  10. xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xxxxxxxx is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Yesterday two games, Microsoft Sudoku and Cribbage Classic, which I have been playing for months suddenly became unusable. I received error messages:- Microsoft Sudoku s currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SonoWrite Ultimate is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001

2. this app is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8003

3. minecraft is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

4. is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  5. microsoft store HelloNeighbor is currently not available in your account Here’s the error code in case you need it 0x803F8001,
  6. Microsoft Sudoku is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001