Windows 10: App is "installed"but invisible

Discus and support App is "installed"but invisible in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I want to read "the Economist" using its windows app. The app is not listed anywhere, and is not listed in Apps and Features. If I do a search, I'm... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by philipknaggs, Jan 8, 2019.

1. App is "installed"but invisible

I want to read "the Economist" using its windows app. The app is not listed anywhere, and is not listed in Apps and Features. If I do a search, I'm re-directed to the web site.

If I go to the Microsoft Store, it says I already own the app.

Option Install is greyed out.

I have to click the three dots (totally intuitive of course - I know its a standard, but nerd designers shouldn't assume that).

You should have told me I own the app on another device.

Why can't Microsoft be helpful? Two hidden pieces of information that the punter has to delve to work out. No wonder people prefer Apple.

:)

philipknaggs, Jan 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App is "installed"but invisible :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  4. App is "installed"but invisible

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

App is "installed"but invisible

1. App is "installed"but invisible - Similar Threads - App installedbut invisible

2. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  3. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible: Hello,I've been having some issues with the MyASUS app. When I try to launch the app, the program icon appears in the taskbar. However, when I hover over the taskbar icon, the little preview window that pops up is blank. Whenever I hover over the preview window, it shows an...
  4. MyASUS App Is Running but Is Invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Invisible app on task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible app on task bar: After reverting my pc to a restore point I find that my default apps are not visible on the task bar. I have tried resetting them from Microsoft reset option. That did not work. I have tried unpinning and re-pinning that does not work. Help please....
  6. Invisible app on task bar

Invisible app on task bar: After reverting my pc to a restore point I find that my default apps are not visible on the task bar. I have tried resetting them from Microsoft reset option. That did not work. I have tried unpinning and re-pinning that does not work. Help please....
  7. Invisible app on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Invisible app window Not Off Screen App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible app window Not Off Screen App: I can't use my app because I can't see its window. I have tried all of the tricks to get off-screen windows back and none work, but I don't think it's off-screen because it is multiple and random apps that this happens with. When I do the Move option the cursor changes to the...
  9. Camera app icon invisible

Camera app icon invisible: I updated the Camera app to version 2020.127.20.0 today on my laptop and now its icon/shortcut on the taskbar is there, but invisible. [img] It's OK on the Start menu. [img] Any ideas on how to fix that? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.815 155298
  10. Camera app icon invisible

in Windows 10 Support
    Camera app icon invisible: I updated the Camera app to version 2020.127.20.0 today on my laptop and now its icon/shortcut on the taskbar is there, but invisible. [img] It's OK on the Start menu. [img] Any ideas on how to fix that? TIA. Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.815 155298