Windows 10: App is not syncing to the cloud

Discus and support App is not syncing to the cloud in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. What is the fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaraBonham, Feb 19, 2019.

1. App is not syncing to the cloud

I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. What is the fix?

:)

KaraBonham, Feb 19, 2019

2. App is not syncing to the cloud

Hi Robert, Greg is here (an Independent advisor).

Please follow the steps to link your app with the Cloud.

>Start the Book Bazaar Reader app and right click on the launched Window

>At the bottom on the left of the screen you will find list of options, including Add a book, Cloud and Select

>Click on Cloud and select Connect to the Cloud (OneDrive), then follow on-screen instructions.

>Sign in using the same user account which is connected with OneDrive to check if the issue persists.

I also recommend that you refer to the article for further information

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Add-an...

Greg Shapiro, Feb 19, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    QNAP Enhances Cloud Backup Services with its Upcoming Cloud Drive Sync

Due to the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Linux Client, users of QNAP Systems, Inc. NAS are now unable to activate Dropbox synchronization through the Dropbox Sync app. Users who have the Dropbox Sync app currently installed and are connected to their Dropbox account are unaffected, but if they log out of the app then their service will be suspended.

To continue providing users with convenient cloud sync services, QNAP will soon be releasing a new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app to support file synchronization between QNAP NAS and Google Drive, Dropbox and more. The new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app will be available from the QTS App Center for QNAP NAS with QTS 4.1 (or a newer version) installed.

App is not syncing to the cloud 47a_thm.jpg

In Q3 2015, QNAP will release a whole new backup solution - Hybrid Backup Restore - that will provide enhanced data protection and restoration by integrating local/remote NAS and cloud backup services as well as by supporting more cloud storage service providers.

QNAP sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Sync app.

btarunr, Feb 19, 2019
  4. App is not syncing to the cloud

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

App is not syncing to the cloud

1. App is not syncing to the cloud - Similar Threads - App syncing cloud

2. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  3. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  4. unable to sync data to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sync data to cloud: I bought a game called subnautica but cannot play it because it says cannot sync data to cloud. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sync-data-to-cloud/8bd9988d-8905-46f4-94e8-8f58ea78071f
  5. unable to sync data to cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to sync data to cloud: I bought a game called subnautica but cannot play it because it says cannot sync data to cloud. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sync-data-to-cloud/8bd9988d-8905-46f4-94e8-8f58ea78071f
  6. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud: Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I created my OneDrive folder within my existing OneDrive setup, in C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Email attachments\Documents. I don't...
  7. Sync document files to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync document files to the Cloud: I just purchased a new laptop with windows 10 and and in the process of transferring documents to the new pc. I have the all the files I want under the document file and have copied them to the one drive on the new pc.. However, I can't get them to sync. The copies that are...
  8. What is synced to the cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is synced to the cloud?: Hello! This is my first proper post here, so please be gentle :). I am new to Win 10, coming from Win7. I made a backup "image" of my new Windows 10 instalation (with Acronis True Image), as soon as Windows was installed and activated, along with graphics drivers, mouse...
  9. App is not syncing to the cloud

App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7bcfe046-63d2-46a5-888f-9b793165abc6
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BOOK BAZAAR READER AND CLOUD