Windows 10: App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

Discus and support App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The app is Acronis. Even though there is a checkbox [ ] to stop from showing again, they still pop up offers on special occasions during the year. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joseph Stateson, Dec 28, 2019.

1. App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

The app is Acronis. Even though there is a checkbox [ ] to stop from showing again, they still pop up offers on special occasions during the year. It is very annoying. What makes it worse is acronis is not listed as a sender. There is a note: "Some senders may have their own notifications.." So it appears Microsoft is allowing senders to abuse the notification tool.

:)

Joseph Stateson, Dec 28, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Notification in Action Center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able connected to internet?
    • Are you able to login to your Microsoft account automatically?

I suggest you to check if the Mail notifications are set to on in your system. Follow the steps provided below to set Mail notification on.

• In search box, type Notification.
    • Click on Notification & action settings.
    • Under show notification for these app.
    • Check if the Mail app notification is on.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 28, 2019
  4. App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center.

VanitasLover, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

1. App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions" - Similar Threads - App using notifications

2. notification list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-list/11cde8c4-98ac-48ce-a80c-f41f7dee94ae
  3. notification list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification list: The one drive cloud icon is missing the notification list. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-list/11cde8c4-98ac-48ce-a80c-f41f7dee94ae
  4. notification list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notifications & Actions

Notifications & Actions: Hi,Im currently trying to turn on "Get Notifications from apps and other senders", but as off the moment the option is greyed out and there is a text saying *Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. It is a hassle for me as i'm not receiving...
  6. Notification Actions

Notification Actions: In my notifications actions it reads get notifications from apps and other senders with a on and off Question I turn it off but when I close out and come back it has turned itself back on How can I keep it off...
  7. Notification & action

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification & action: Using www.youtube.com I found that it is possible to download audio or video by means of www.ssyoutube.com But, www.ssyoutube.com led to site en.saveform.net which offers to download app for downloading audio or video. This was not what I wanted and I left this site....
  8. Notification Action

Notification Action: Notification actio is not showing up after updating new window 10,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-action/7441bd6d-973a-4d54-bb51-59ff98060da7
  9. Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...: How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window Listed under "Get notifications from these senders" I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84) The app managed to get stuck...
  10. "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions: Hi. I am trying to configure action centre in Windows 10 but "show app notifications" is greyed out. It also says, "Some settings are managed by your organisation" but this is a personal laptop. Does anyone know how to change this please? I've added a screen shot....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jaslake