Windows 10: APP Issue

Discus and support APP Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to the last major Win 10 Update, I get this odd icon in the right lower coner of some apps. Does anybody know how to get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillS22, Jul 2, 2017.

1. BillS22 Win User

APP Issue

After updating to the last major Win 10 Update, I get this odd icon in the right lower coner of some apps.
    Does anybody know how to get rid of it?

The two circles to the right of OK?

:)

BillS22, Jul 2, 2017

2. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Removed and lost SD card from lumia 640. Cant reinstall the apps

I removed an SD card that was malfunctioning and not accepting new data from my Lumia 640. There were apps saved to it. I put a new SD card in thinking that I would just be able to reinstall the app. Now I get the app to reinstall or uninstall. I found
    out that when you put an app on the SD card there is still a little bit of it on the phone memory. So how do i get that little bit to disappear?

Adrian App, Jul 2, 2017
  4. APP Issue

Hi BillS22.

Not sure what the circles are but I'm going to guess it is sync. When you cursor over it does it describe what it is?

Are you using any cloud services, Google Photo, Onedrive, iCloud, Dropbox, Box?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 6, 2017
  5. Berton Win User
    I'm using Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.447 and haven't seen that. What apps exactly are you seeing it in? Name and Version number.

Berton, Jul 6, 2017
  6. BillS22 Win User
    These circles appear in my photo editing software. Not every app, just a few. There used to be a microphone next to it. I got the mic to disappear by unplugging my webcam. I don't get text when I hover over it. I use Dropbox. I'll try uninstalling Dropbox. Also I'll do a registry scan.

BillS22, Jul 7, 2017
  7. Have you tried clicking to see what is does? It looks like sync or maybe refresh.

I would only try on a backed up photo.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

APP Issue

1. APP Issue - Similar Threads - APP Issue

2. Authenticator App Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator App Issue: Hi, I recently changed devices so tried to log into the authenticator app to pull through my backup but I have forgotten my password for the live.co.uk account I used. The password was always saved on my last device. I've tried to reset the password but it won't accept...
  3. Authenticator App Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App Issue: Hi, I recently changed devices so tried to log into the authenticator app to pull through my backup but I have forgotten my password for the live.co.uk account I used. The password was always saved on my last device. I've tried to reset the password but it won't accept...
  4. App installer popup window issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App installer popup window issue: Why does a popup window from App Installer "Checking for update for your apps" appear every time I open a specific application? Is there a way to disable it? It didn't used to appear before, but after a background update, it keeps popping up whenever I open certain...
  5. App installer popup window issue

App installer popup window issue: Why does a popup window from App Installer "Checking for update for your apps" appear every time I open a specific application? Is there a way to disable it? It didn't used to appear before, but after a background update, it keeps popping up whenever I open certain...
  6. windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working: Originally installed 23H2 towards end of February 2024 and had immediate problems with a missing taskbar and settings not working. after trying several suggestions gave up and did a recovery and restore to previous version of 22H2. This got me thru the tax season and earlier...
  7. windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working

windows 11 23H2 download issues with taskbar missing and settings app not working: Originally installed 23H2 towards end of February 2024 and had immediate problems with a missing taskbar and settings not working. after trying several suggestions gave up and did a recovery and restore to previous version of 22H2. This got me thru the tax season and earlier...
  8. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  9. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

[Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  10. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...