Windows 10: App keeps launching automatically at start-up

Discus and support App keeps launching automatically at start-up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have installed Zoom but this app launches automatically taking over my screen.I don’t know how to stop it. Can you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lindsey Hillyer, Aug 3, 2020.

1. App keeps launching automatically at start-up

I have installed Zoom but this app launches automatically taking over my screen.I don’t know how to stop it. Can you help me?

:)

Lindsey Hillyer, Aug 3, 2020

2. Launching apps automatically on start-up

How can I install a third party app and have it launch automatically when I have to switch off and then switch on the phone again? It is pain to have to remember to go to applications to do this manually.

Keywords: E63, launching, start, startup, start up, automatic, application

hfinger---01, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Catfelix Win User
    Excel and Access automatically launch on Windows 10 start

From about 3 days ago whenever I start Windows 10 several instances of Excel and Access are automatically launched. I have checked the Startup Apps and there are no Office apps in the list. How do I find what is causing these apps to launch?

Catfelix, Aug 3, 2020
  4. lzw_ve Win User

App keeps launching automatically at start-up

Launching apps automatically on start-up

I use Jbak Taskman. It's free, susbtitutes the plain old task switcher, and you can mark applications for launch at power-on. It has other features: launch applications, has their own quick launch app list, comes in so many languages, etc...

lzw_ve, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

App keeps launching automatically at start-up

1. App keeps launching automatically at start-up - Similar Threads - App keeps launching

2. An unknown app keeps trying to start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An unknown app keeps trying to start up.: There is an app which I have never installed that keeps popping up and trying to start up. It is in the hide background apps tab on the taskbar. An image is attached below, if anyone knows what this is please do let me know....
  3. How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up: The steps below should be used if you need to disable Sticky Notes and other apps from automatically launching at start up. I tried this on Windows 11, but I am quiet certain that it will work on Windows 10 as well.Go to settings --> Apps --> Apps & FeaturesScroll down the...
  4. How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Sticky Notes automatic launch on start up: The steps below should be used if you need to disable Sticky Notes and other apps from automatically launching at start up. I tried this on Windows 11, but I am quiet certain that it will work on Windows 10 as well.Go to settings --> Apps --> Apps & FeaturesScroll down the...
  5. Apps starting to no longer launch.

Apps starting to no longer launch.: I have started having a problem with apps that used to launch that will no longer do so. The problem started about 5 weeks ago. When I try to launch I will get a message like the one I have included above it started with one app that I had been having no problem with up until...
  6. Apps keep failing to launch ... :

Apps keep failing to launch ... :: Just recently, the Apps I have downloaded from the Microsoft Store and the built in apps such as the Photos app keep crashing on launch ... and you have to re-launch them several times to get them up and running. Is there a quick and easy way of fixing this really annoying...
  7. Windows apps launching automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps launching automatically: Hi, I'm using windows 10 Build 19041.329 with latest 2004 update. After login, few minutes later, Microsoft store, Movies&TV, Settings & Groove Music are launching one by one automatically. I've checked Startup folder. It's clean. Ideleted the local account and created new...
  8. Word launches automatically after Windows 10 starts up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word launches automatically after Windows 10 starts up: After the computer boots up, Word launches automatically with 4 or more new word documents opening up. Searched internet and MS but found old fixes that did not work with my version of Windows 10. Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 I was able to correct the...
  9. Excel launching on start up

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel launching on start up: Anyone find office apps launching on start up recently? It’s doing it on both our machines. We have 365 and use excel most. We always ensure the program is shut when doing shutdown. It’s a small issue but slightly irritating to see it launch when logging in 134523
  10. Defragsvc keeps starting up automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Defragsvc keeps starting up automatically: All evening something keeps calling up svchost.exe (defragsvc) (it's listed in the resource manager under Processes with Disk Activity, and under Disk Activity as defrag.exe). The hard drive keeps grinding away, but I checked and it's disabled in the scheduler. If I move...