Windows 10: App keeps making an error pop up.

Discus and support App keeps making an error pop up. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open a game I downloaded from the Microsoft store an error pops up and says I need a new app to open this track. but when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JerryMM, May 18, 2019.

1. JerryMM Win User

App keeps making an error pop up.

When I try to open a game I downloaded from the Microsoft store an error pops up and says I need a new app to open this track. but when I try to download the app in the Microsoft store there is no app.

:)

JerryMM, May 18, 2019

2. Error message "80073cf9" affecting apps download on my Phone

Dear Forum Moderator:

I followed the troubleshooting steps as suggested, I am still unable to update or download any apps. The error code "80073cf9" keeps popping up.

GabrielOnojason, May 18, 2019
  3. Notification Screen Keeps Popping Up

Hello Gerald,

If you keep on getting a notification pop-up, you may want to turn off the notification from apps and other senders. You can follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Look for System and select Notifications & actions.
    • Then, turn on/off the Get notifications from apps and other senders option.

If that didn't make any difference, you may consider reverting to your previous version of Windows. You can follow the steps in this
    article. Just look for
    Go back to your previous version of Windows section.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, May 18, 2019
  4. App keeps making an error pop up.

Search and taskbar keeps popping up

Hi Sazmo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Are you referring to taskbar preview window pop-ups?

If yes, there is no option to disable the taskbar window pop-ups when you hover the mouse, this is by design.

However you may Auto-hide taskbar by following the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the taskbar and select properties.

• In the Taskbar tab, Place a tick mark for Auto-hide the taskbar.
    You may provide your suggestions in the feedback app.

It will be directly referred by our developer’s team for further improvement.

Follow the steps:

• Go to Start, enter the phrase Windows Feedback, and then select Windows Feedback.
    • See if someone else has given similar feedback by entering the topic, such as Microsoft Music.
    • If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, and then select Me too.
    • To narrow your search to a specific category, pick the category that most closely matches your feedback (so it gets to the right people quickly). For example, for feedback about the Music app, select Apps > Music.
    • If you don’t find any similar feedback, select New Feedback, and choose a topic from Select a category and then select a subcategory.
    • Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, May 18, 2019
Thema:

App keeps making an error pop up.

1. App keeps making an error pop up. - Similar Threads - App keeps making

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. The processing error keeps popping up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The processing error keeps popping up for no reason.: The processing error keeps popping up. I have Microsoft Word on my Mac, and it has the latest update. The processing tab keeps popping up whenever I try to scroll, or even type something in my document....
  4. The processing error keeps popping up for no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The processing error keeps popping up for no reason.: The processing error keeps popping up. I have Microsoft Word on my Mac, and it has the latest update. The processing tab keeps popping up whenever I try to scroll, or even type something in my document....
  5. Pop up menu keeps popping up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop up menu keeps popping up!: [ATTACH] Help! What the heck is this pop up menu on the left? It keeps popping up randomly and I cannot work out how to stop it. Have I enabled something so that key presses trigger it - or what? I just don’t know....
  6. Page Default error keeps popping up

Page Default error keeps popping up: Hello all, I’d like to first start off this problem with a bit of a back story.. Just as of Thursday(the day before i write this) i installed the new version of Windows 1903. Which a very cool upgrade. The first time i tried updating i got a BSOD so i retried with...
  7. Command prompt keeps popping up with an error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt keeps popping up with an error: For the past few days i keep getting this pop up every minute and it's annoying. I tried windows recovery but that gave me some errors too I even tried to delete some applications that might have something to do with this but nothing worked Can someone please help me with...
  8. cmd promt error keep popping up

cmd promt error keep popping up: [ATTACH]i kep getting this error msg every like 30 seconds its either related to a visual basic compiler which i have no i dea what that is (cuz i dont remember downloading a visual basic programming app ) or its related to .netframework i just wanna stop this error from...
  9. RunDLL error box keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RunDLL error box keeps popping up: [ATTACH] What is this and why do I keep getting it so many times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rundll-error-box-keeps-popping-up/a35074db-4654-42ba-95f7-b1f4904fa4b6"
  10. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889