Windows 10: App keeps reappearing after I permanently delete it

Discus and support App keeps reappearing after I permanently delete it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi people, I have a Bible app that keeps redownloading after I permanently delete all the relating files as well as the app. I feel like I've gotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicola Tessa, Jan 1, 2020.

1. App keeps reappearing after I permanently delete it

Hi people,

I have a Bible app that keeps redownloading after I permanently delete all the relating files as well as the app. I feel like I've gotten rid of the entire app and the files, but after a short while, the app comes back and I have to keep re-deleting everything again, which is really time-consuming. I definitely know that the app was not preinstalled. Is there a quicker way I can permanently delete the app without it ever reappearing again or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help

:)

Nicola Tessa, Jan 1, 2020

2. Reappearing directories and files after permanently deleting

I've been trying to delete several folders and their files in Windows 10. I'm using using the "permanently delete" function. They keep reappearing. Could it be one-drive? What do I have to do the keep them gone?

Pam & Ed Parker, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Doug8823 Win User
    Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!

I deleted a folder in File Manager which then reappeared. Then I tried again; it reappeared. Then, based on advice online, I selected Shift-Delete to permanently delete it. It looked like it was gone for awhile, then reappeared a week or so later! There
    is nothing in this folder except empty subfolders (which I also went to the trouble of deleting individually). It’s like a ghost that won’t go away. How do I permanently delete this folder and its subfolders?

Doug8823, Jan 1, 2020
  4. App keeps reappearing after I permanently delete it

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

App keeps reappearing after I permanently delete it

1. App keeps reappearing after I permanently delete it - Similar Threads - App keeps reappearing

2. File keeps reappearing even after deletion in the system registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File keeps reappearing even after deletion in the system registry: I was working with the system registry, trying to solve a problem by deleting a particular file, however the problem persisted so when i checked the registry again, the file was still in place after its deletion. I deleted it again but the problem still continued even after...
  3. Folder Keeps Reappearing after Deletion!

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Keeps Reappearing after Deletion!: I've installed MS Flight Simulator 2020 on a separate SSD (Z:) which I managed to configure correctly on the second attempt. For some reason there is an empty Program Files folder containing an empty ModifiableWindowsApps folder. I deleted the Program Files folder by taking...
  4. Files keep reappearing after deleting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Files keep reappearing after deleting: When I delete a file, it appears to be fine, but not long after it reappears on desktop again, along with older deleted files. Permanent deletion won't work either. How do I fix this issue?...
  5. Deleted desktop files keep reappearing after deletion

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted desktop files keep reappearing after deletion: Hi, if i delete a file, folder, .rar, etc. from my desktop and open a game, or program, the file keeps reappearing on the desktop. If i press F5 on the desktop it disappears, but it's very annoying to be pressing F5 the hole time and if i try to delete the file it tells me...
  6. Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!: I deleted a folder in File Manager which then reappeared. Then I tried again; it reappeared. Then, based on advice online, I selected Shift-Delete to permanently delete it. It looked like it was gone for awhile, then reappeared a week or so later! There is nothing in this...
  7. I have a deleted user folder that keeps reappearing.

I have a deleted user folder that keeps reappearing.: I have previously deleted a user completely from my PC. I then deleted the user folder for this user and the folder keeps coming back to its original position. I have followed directions to change permissions to "everyone". Not sure this solution will work. It seems to...
  8. Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!

Can't delete folder; it keeps reappearing!: I deleted a folder in File Manager which then reappeared. Then I tried again; it reappeared. Then, based on advice online, I selected Shift-Delete to permanently delete it. It looked like it was gone for awhile, then reappeared a week or so later! There is nothing in this...
  9. Reappearing directories and files after permanently deleting

Reappearing directories and files after permanently deleting: I've been trying to delete several folders and their files in Windows 10. I'm using using the "permanently delete" function. They keep reappearing. Could it be one-drive? What do I have to do the keep them gone?...
  10. Installed Apps Reappear After Deleting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installed Apps Reappear After Deleting: Hi, I installed several Outlook productivity apps to try out, such as Boomerang. I now want to get rid of some of these so I Unistalled either from the Start button or from the Setting>Apps list. The Apps no longer appear in the Apps list but they appear on the Outlook...