Windows 10: app lauching error

Discus and support app lauching error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, Usually, when an application is loading on the taskbar the icon has an orange background and when one opens it, the icon automatically loses the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NoahHalloween, Aug 4, 2019.

1. app lauching error

hi,

Usually, when an application is loading on the taskbar the icon has an orange background and when one opens it, the icon automatically loses the orange colouring. this, however, doesn't happen with my PC. the color of the icon background stays orange even after I open it.

what do I do?

:)

NoahHalloween, Aug 4, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Explorer launch lauch from taskbar error

I'm getting intermittent error usually the first time I try to access after a boot). The error that comes up is explorer.EXE Server Execution Failure. Another error screen says no app for this shortcut. I deleted the task bar shortcut and created a new one and it didn't make any difference. After this error, explorer opens normally. I've had this intermittent problem for a while and at least back to 1809. I'm now on 1903 and its still around.

Here are the screen captures.

app lauching error [​IMG]

app lauching error [​IMG]

fireberd, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app lauching error :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 1, 2019
  4. app lauching error

Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

app lauching error

1. app lauching error - Similar Threads - app lauching error

2. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  3. lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lauching troubleshooting. Issues while lauching TEAMS Application: When I launch a phone call with Teams, the result is that the application goes closing. I tried on an other desktop with the same profile, and the application run perfectly....
  4. Roblox cannot lauch

Roblox cannot lauch: I lauch roblox but it open and close very fast . I already search to fix like repair ,reset app.But it not fix. Video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-cannot-lauch/86c3d3dd-7977-4681-9b77-019415e86b4f
  5. Settings App Not Lauching?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings App Not Lauching?: Hello, So recently, I was downloading a game but my power went out. After that, I couldn't open the settings app. Every other app worked, only the settings one. Every time I try to launch the settings app, it gets stuck on the cog icon and doesn't show all of the settings....
  6. Windows 10 Apps won't lauch.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps won't lauch.: Since December-ish, none of my Windows Apps calculator, the actual store, etc won't launch. I've tried just about everything reported on here short of resetting. I cannot do a reset because of 3rd-party software licensing and clearance issues. A new local account has the...
  7. MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH

MAIL & CALENDAR APP UNABLE TO LAUCH: AM USING THE WIN 10 AND UTNIL UPTO WEEK FOR PAST 3 YEARS, THE MAIL & CALENDAR APP WAS WORKING FINE SUDDENLY ONE DAY IT STOPPED WORKING AND IS NOT ABLE TO LAUNH HAVE TRIED ALL RESET , PRIVACY CHNAGE OPTION ETC... BUT NO LUCK SO FAR CAN ANYONE GUIDE PLEASE...
  8. Explorer launch lauch from taskbar error

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer launch lauch from taskbar error: I'm getting intermittent error usually the first time I try to access after a boot). The error that comes up is explorer.EXE Server Execution Failure. Another error screen says no app for this shortcut. I deleted the task bar shortcut and created a new one and it didn't make...
  9. Sea of thieves no lauch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves no lauch: Hello i have a problem i click on lauch botton and i see logo and game off HELP ME .. RIP MONEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sea-of-thieves-no-lauch/1ed2a330-24e8-465a-9f9c-f86154fc73f3
  10. settings doesn't lauch

in Windows 10 Customization
    settings doesn't lauch: settings doesn't lauch or open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-lauch/611b1858-d547-4b10-8f53-e86fd873207c