Windows 10: App Limits don't work for Minecraft

Discus and support App Limits don't work for Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MoKan2020, Nov 3, 2021.

1. MoKan2020 Win User

App Limits don't work for Minecraft

Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen time online, I can see both, a limit for the app eg: 15m and the actual time spent on that app eg: 50m. I use Win10 and I've checked the following - 1 Windows is up-to-date 2 My child's account is part of my family group 3 Both mine and my child's account seem to be verified via https://aka.ms/familyverify, and I see no verification error messages anywhere 4 Sync is enabled for both my account and my child's though both are

:)

MoKan2020, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

App Limits don't work for Minecraft

1. App Limits don't work for Minecraft - Similar Threads - App Limits don't

2. Windows apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps don't work: I need help with the Microsoft Store applications. It seems that for the last few days my applications, including those downloaded from Microsoft Store, are updating and never opening, how can I fix this problem?...
  3. App Limits don't work for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Limits don't work for Minecraft: Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen time online, I can see both, a limit for the app eg: 15m and the actual time spent on that app eg: 50m. I use Win10 and I've...
  4. App Limits don't work for Minecraft

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App Limits don't work for Minecraft: Hello, I'm trying to restrict the time that my child spends on Minecraft via Family Safety but I can't get this to work. When I check my child's screen time online, I can see both, a limit for the app eg: 15m and the actual time spent on that app eg: 50m. I use Win10 and I've...
  5. apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    apps don't work: Hello! My applications have become dark and do not open. I didn't do anything to make it appear. Here are the specifications of my laptop: Windows 10 Pro. Version 21H1. OS build 19043.1052. Pls help me....
  6. Apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps don't work: I noticed my calculator wouldn't launch. I found a fix using PowerShell. I uninstalled the app altogether. Then attempted to re-install it. Now the app is not in my list at all. As I continued to solve the problem, I discovered that none of my apps will launch....
  7. Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work

Microsoft family Apps and game limits don't work: I have blocked every single game and app for my child and it seems it doesn't work. I have also blocked Microsoft store and for some reason my child can install games every time. I get the notifications to allow my child to play the games and I deny all of them. My child...
  8. App limits are being worked around

App limits are being worked around: Hi all, I set an app limit on my daughters Windows10 Laptop so she could only play roblox for X hours per day. When she accesses the app via the desktop shortcut the limit is enforced which is awesome but then i got my weekly report and saw that she far suppassed the...
  9. Minecraft touchscreen Don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft touchscreen Don't work: I have minecraft Java edition but if i turn on "touchscreen mode" it don't work in my worlds and on servers. I don't want to move to windows 10 edition. I playing minecraft ±2 years but i have now an touchscreen computer with windows 10 enterprise but the touchscreen mode...
  10. Windows apps don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows apps don't work: A few features like Start menu, Search, Speakers, Calendar, Network access icons do not work. Upon clicking on them, they do not open. The cursor simply converts in a loading symbol and and loads for 2-3 seconds; no results are displayed. Even a few Microsoft apps like MS...