Windows 10: App Limits

Discus and support App Limits in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Would it be possible to have app limits like screen time for example I would like to limit to certain times of the day i.e. 2 hours in the morning and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Gman12345, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Gman12345 Win User

App Limits

Would it be possible to have app limits like screen time for example I would like to limit to certain times of the day i.e. 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening Monday to Friday.

:)

Gman12345, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App Limits :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 28, 2020
  4. App Limits

time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

App Limits

1. App Limits - Similar Threads - App Limits

2. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  3. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  4. windows defender says "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app , and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender says "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app , and the...: windows defender says "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app , and the item you tried to access is not available" how to scan by window defender...
  5. windows defender says "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app , and the...

windows defender says "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app , and the...: windows defender says "Your IT administrator has limited some areas of this app , and the item you tried to access is not available" how to scan by window defender...
  6. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you have...: windows security is saying that your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you have tried to access is not available. Contact the IT helpdesk for more information. I have tried many things like updating and gpedit.msc and none of those...
  7. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you have...

"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you have...: windows security is saying that your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you have tried to access is not available. Contact the IT helpdesk for more information. I have tried many things like updating and gpedit.msc and none of those...
  8. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I was having issues with Windows 11 and I did a fresh install of Windows 11 pro and installed it logging on to a Microsoft account. I chose to install from a downloaded copy of windows 11 from the web.I'm getting this error, "Your IT administrator has limited access to some...
  9. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I was having issues with Windows 11 and I did a fresh install of Windows 11 pro and installed it logging on to a Microsoft account. I chose to install from a downloaded copy of windows 11 from the web.I'm getting this error, "Your IT administrator has limited access to some...
  10. your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried...: just now i reset my laptop after resetting norton antivirus already installed in my laptop so i deleted it now the problem is when i am going to windows defender its showing " your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access...