Windows 10: App link missing

Discus and support App link missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X but not seeing the link or icon in the Recentl yAdded list or below in the F's or M's with the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by larryc2256, Jun 15, 2020.

1. App link missing

Just installed Microsoft Flight Simulator X but not seeing the link or icon in the Recentl yAdded list or below in the F's or M's with the other Microsoft software... any ideas?

:)

larryc2256, Jun 15, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jun 15, 2020
  4. App link missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

App link missing

1. App link missing - Similar Threads - App link missing

2. Apps Option Missing on Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps Option Missing on Phone Link: Hello,I have recently connected my phone with Phone Link, and I saw that Apps option is missing, I tried to reconnect my phone and Apps option is still not there. When I reconnected my phone, there is no option called "Use a mobile app on my PC"Here is a screenshot of a...
  3. Apps Option Missing on Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps Option Missing on Phone Link: Hello,I have recently connected my phone with Phone Link, and I saw that Apps option is missing, I tried to reconnect my phone and Apps option is still not there. When I reconnected my phone, there is no option called "Use a mobile app on my PC"Here is a screenshot of a...
  4. Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP: I am using an Intel i5 labtop with Windows 11 with installed latest/current Microsoft Phone Link App and also on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e Andriod Ver 11. The Windows Phone Link App are working running fine on both devices...EXCEPT for 2 two items/links missing not...
  5. Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP

Missing links on my Microsoft phone link APP: I am using an Intel i5 labtop with Windows 11 with installed latest/current Microsoft Phone Link App and also on my Samsung Galaxy Tablet S5e Andriod Ver 11. The Windows Phone Link App are working running fine on both devices...EXCEPT for 2 two items/links missing not...
  6. Phone Link app missing Apps tab with S22U

Phone Link app missing Apps tab with S22U: Pretty simple question. How do I get the Apps tab to show up in the Phone Link app? I have S22 Ultra, which is supported, but I only have the 3 basic tabs messages, photos, calls....
  7. Phone Link - Apps button missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link - Apps button missing: Any way I can get my OnePlus to also work with Apps.Messages, Photos, Calls is there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-button-missing/a2cbfdea-87d3-4eb3-9f7a-aae3a43aece0
  8. Phone Link - Apps button missing

Phone Link - Apps button missing: Any way I can get my OnePlus to also work with Apps.Messages, Photos, Calls is there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-button-missing/a2cbfdea-87d3-4eb3-9f7a-aae3a43aece0
  9. Phone Link "Apps" tab missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link "Apps" tab missing: At the top, I cannot see the "Apps" tab. Is it because of my account and how should I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-tab-missing/cfd21bea-6d7a-43c2-ab18-e00f81b4b74a
  10. Phone Link "Apps" tab missing

Phone Link "Apps" tab missing: At the top, I cannot see the "Apps" tab. Is it because of my account and how should I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-apps-tab-missing/cfd21bea-6d7a-43c2-ab18-e00f81b4b74a