Windows 10: App list doesn't showing in the start menu

Discus and support App list doesn't showing in the start menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sayan_Bhowmik, Oct 28, 2020.

1. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles

Please help me to resolve problem

providing some screenshots App list doesn't showing in the start menu 653a18df-d9d8-4fa3-8ac0-f9f299da29a9?upload=true.png App list doesn't showing in the start menu 25b239cc-dac3-4c01-8a28-607352a337fb?upload=true.png

:)

Sayan_Bhowmik, Oct 28, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 28, 2020
  3. pinakel Win User
    can not hide app list in start menu

Using windows 10 build 17063

I go to setting > personalization > start, now I off 'Show app list from start menu'

But Whenever I exit the start personalization windows or go to other setting it automatic turn on 'Show app list from start menu' So i can not hide app list from Strat menu. How do i hide app from start menu ?

Is thr any registry tweaks or other option to hide app from start menu ?

Thanks

pinakel, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Yvonne Win User

App list doesn't showing in the start menu

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

App list doesn't showing in the start menu

1. App list doesn't showing in the start menu - Similar Threads - App list doesn't

2. Alphabetical Listing of Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alphabetical Listing of Apps on Start Menu: The alphabetical listing of all apps on the start menu has disappeared and now all i have is an all apps button which then displays icons on the main screen and not the start menu...
  3. Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open: The Your Phone App shows on my start menu, but when I try to open it, nothing happens and when I right-click to get the option to go to the App Settings, it doesn't show up as an installed app. The Microsoft Store thinks the app is not installed, but when I try to install...
  4. Issue With Start Menu Apps List

Issue With Start Menu Apps List: I run Windows 10 and have an issue with the Start Menu List of Apps the list of apps/ programs in alphabetic order that appears on the left side of the screen next to the Start Tiles. Some shortcuts are contained in folders that I want to move out of the folders, place them...
  5. Customize Start Menu App List

Customize Start Menu App List: Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I have created an "Adobe" folder (below) in the Start Menu app list, to put Adobe apps in: %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe I have moved Acrobat Reader and Photoshop Elements into the...
  6. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  7. Start menu doesn't show up

Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...
  8. Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps): [ATTACH] Hi, i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to add it into the quick start icons because that helps me manage my space better on the quickstart. Just to give you an idea...
  9. Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana don't show hidden folder in "Start Menu App List": Hi, Why Cortana don't search hidden folder in Start Menu? I copied a folder that contains my portable apps shortcut, when I copy that folder to Start Menu folder [in ProgramData], Cortana lists that folder in Start Menu App List and Cortana search works but when I hide that...
  10. Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10 All apps in the Start menu displays an alphabetical list of all your installed Windows apps and desktop apps in Windows 10. Some of these apps are grouped...