Windows 10: App List On Windows 10

Discus and support App List On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just found out that dragging the desktop icons of apps doesn't actually delete them, so now my hard drive is filled to the brim, does anyone know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/emerald-kidd, Jul 24, 2020.

1. App List On Windows 10

So I just found out that dragging the desktop icons of apps doesn't actually delete them, so now my hard drive is filled to the brim, does anyone know a way to see a list of every application?

submitted by /u/emerald-kidd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/emerald-kidd, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 29, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

App List On Windows 10

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

App List On Windows 10

1. App List On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App List

2. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  3. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.: I click on start, I see a list of apps. I've tried moving several apps like the Calc, calendar, 3d viewer and many more. If I try to drag them to a folder, it shows a white box with a red circle with a diagonal line through it. I can't move these apps to a folder. NEXT, I...
  4. I can't organize the start apps list or get rid of the start menu tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?: I am unable to change my default browser as the option doesn't even exist. Under Default Apps there is no option for "browser" or "web browser". Additionally, Edge, Brave, and Firefox do not show up in that list. In the search box for "Set defaults for applications" I have...
  6. No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?

No browsers listed under Default Apps. How can I fix this?: I am unable to change my default browser as the option doesn't even exist. Under Default Apps there is no option for "browser" or "web browser". Additionally, Edge, Brave, and Firefox do not show up in that list. In the search box for "Set defaults for applications" I have...
  7. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  8. Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.

Program stuck in Windows 11 apps list.: This is actually a follow up to this support thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-deleting-a-file-out-of-system32/3410bc06-f2c9-4e8d-bbae-547d6cd13813Basically, a driver was stuck in system32 DriverStore and had to be deleted using a third...
  9. Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!: My ex is very IT savvy, he's worked with MS all his career and holds a very technical job and is MS certified to the eyeballs...I left him a year ago and I've been the target of so much hacking.. my router, my CAR with a tracker he fitted all my online accounts.. to the point...
  10. Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!

Multiple addresses belonging to my ex are listed in my authenticator app! Please help!: My ex is very IT savvy, he's worked with MS all his career and holds a very technical job and is MS certified to the eyeballs...I left him a year ago and I've been the target of so much hacking.. my router, my CAR with a tracker he fitted all my online accounts.. to the point...