Windows 10: app logo doesn't appear.

Discus and support app logo doesn't appear. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kunalpandey1, Oct 6, 2020.

1. app logo doesn't appear.

app logo doesn't appear. 4d442808-9dc1-464a-9685-80307351fcf7?upload=true.jpg app logo doesn't appearing in taskbar and also in apps list in start menu. i uninstall and reinstall then also problem occurs.

:)

kunalpandey1, Oct 6, 2020
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Oct 6, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

app logo doesn't appear. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 6, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

app logo doesn't appear.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

app logo doesn't appear.

1. app logo doesn't appear. - Similar Threads - app logo doesn't

2. Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?: Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ? It is causing problem in identifying apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-logo-of-app-is-not-appearing-rather-a-box/c7a5a6f9-8f11-4cfa-9433-35cd74f65c1f
  3. Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?: Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ? It is causing problem in identifying apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-logo-of-app-is-not-appearing-rather-a-box/c7a5a6f9-8f11-4cfa-9433-35cd74f65c1f
  4. Why logo of app is not appearing rather a box appearing ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.: So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading...
  6. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.: So basically when I turn on my computer after the manufacture logo screen I get windows logo screen. But beneath it no loading circle is present and it wont move from that screen. However when I shutdown my pc and turn it on again like few times or randomly; the loading...
  7. Windows Logo Appear, Circle Loading Beneath It Doesn't, Start Sometimes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Default app list doesn't appear

Default app list doesn't appear: I need to change my default pdf-reading. When I tried to bring up the "select app by file type" page, all I get is the header and nothing else? How do I fix it?...
  9. windows logo doesn't disappear

windows logo doesn't disappear: To whom it may concerns, Thank you for your kind support in advance. It's first time to post the question. OS: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB OS build: 14393. 3384 I'm trying to disappear only windows logo in boot phase.it seems to use hidelogoboot...
  10. All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu

All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu: Hi, my name's Pedro and I'm using Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332. I have a laptop Lenovo Yoga 11s, Intel I5 3339Y, 8GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (last driver) and 128GB SSD card. In the last build (14328), after a good install and a normal work short period, the All...