Windows 10: APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft

Discus and support APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have the same problem with someone.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KonstantinosKanellopoulos, Nov 16, 2020.

1. APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft

I have the same problem with someone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-defender-keep-detected/8dd1e217-bab5-4dc2-95d0-6b3e3c0fa0fd. However, a solution to the virusAPP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft, that my Microsoft anti-virus detected this week, is not stated clearly. The infected file in my case is file: C:\Windows.old\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\mscorsvw.exe . It is stated in the other case that if you delete it, it reappears. Have not tried it though yet to delete it and see if it reappears. Can someone please help?

:)

KonstantinosKanellopoulos, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft

1. APP:Miner_Fakemicrosoft - Similar Threads - APP Miner_Fakemicrosoft

2. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move app to USB?: Hello, I noticed that the way to move an app to a usb is slightly different on Windows 10. I need to try and move an app because the older computer is not doing so hot on the internet. I mostly used the same steps:Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage Settings...
  3. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move app to USB?: Hello, I noticed that the way to move an app to a usb is slightly different on Windows 10. I need to try and move an app because the older computer is not doing so hot on the internet. I mostly used the same steps:Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage Settings...
  4. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Choose where to get apps from

Choose where to get apps from: I am told to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?NOTE: please make your response very simplistic as I am not technical...
  6. Choose where to get apps from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose where to get apps from: I am old to download an app I need to change "Choose where to get apps from" within Advanced Settings. This option is not displayed and cannot be found through search. What do I do?...
  7. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  8. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  9. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

Potentially unwanted app still lingering?: I had a potentially unwanted app appear on Windows Defender and removed it. A little while later whilst I'm clearing up some tasks that were enabled on startup I noticed one called utweb.exe Utweb and after searching it up it appears to be affiliated with the unwanted app....
  10. Potentially unwanted app still lingering?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Potentially unwanted app still lingering?: I had a potentially unwanted app appear on Windows Defender and removed it. A little while later whilst I'm clearing up some tasks that were enabled on startup I noticed one called utweb.exe Utweb and after searching it up it appears to be affiliated with the unwanted app....