Windows 10: App Missing

Discus and support App Missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to set up kids Garmins and I need to download Garmin Connect. Store said I already own it. It isn't in my app lists and I cannot work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnnyGrunge, Jan 3, 2019.

1. App Missing

Hi, I am trying to set up kids Garmins and I need to download Garmin Connect. Store said I already own it. It isn't in my app lists and I cannot work out what to do..

:)

JohnnyGrunge, Jan 3, 2019
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

App Missing

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

App Missing

1. App Missing - Similar Threads - App Missing

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10: So all of a sudden, certain system apps have disappeared from my start menu. I type their names in the search and I get a "no results found."Examples:- Create and Format Hard Disk Partitions- Device Manager- Default Apps- etcI can still launch them if I go and find them...
  5. System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10

System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10: So all of a sudden, certain system apps have disappeared from my start menu. I type their names in the search and I get a "no results found."Examples:- Create and Format Hard Disk Partitions- Device Manager- Default Apps- etcI can still launch them if I go and find them...
  6. System apps missing from Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  8. Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...

Ability to enable notifications for Chrome missing on Windows 11 "notifications from apps...: I was having problems getting the notifications pane in Windows 11 to show up at all and would infinitely load and I reset Windows 11 Notifications with this guide. But now when I try to enable notifications for Chrome, the option is completely missing. I do not see it at...
  9. Missing Mail & Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...
  10. Missing Mail & Calendar app

Missing Mail & Calendar app: Hi all, Broken record here again to vent my spleen.Yet again I have discovered on turning on my laptop, that my mail app has been disabled, nay vanished, and replaced with the wonderous new Outlook. Needless to say I hunted around to find my 'missing 'missing' mail app and...