Windows 10: App Mode in Conext Menu....

Discus and support App Mode in Conext Menu.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 1809 i added the App Mode in Conext Menu to toggle light and dark... it is not working, always worked in the past, windows explorer has to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 18, 2018.

1. App Mode in Conext Menu....

Windows 10 1809

i added the App Mode in Conext Menu to toggle light and dark...

it is not working, always worked in the past, windows explorer has to be terminated for it to work so i think where its pointing to is incorrect....

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. dhoshaw Win User
    No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Nov 18, 2018
  4. App Mode in Conext Menu....

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

App Mode in Conext Menu....

1. App Mode in Conext Menu.... - Similar Threads - App Mode Conext

2. news app in the menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    news app in the menu: Hi, my assitant said me the computer updated,and we see that news app in the menu,and i can't delete it, why ? really waste of time this news app !i deleted it last year, and it comes again !...
  3. Conextant SmartAudio not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conextant SmartAudio not working: I installed a Windows 10 update last night and now I cannot hear anything on my computer.I've tried reinstalling the Conextant SmartAudio driver, which hasn't worked. For some reason, different versions of this driver appear under Device Manager > Audio inputs and outputs and...
  4. Small App Menu on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small App Menu on Start Menu: [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???...
  5. Mode Menu

Mode Menu: T Paul I can't find my question, so I'm responding here. Thank you, Paul. It was very fast and very accurate advice. When I tried to do as you said, I found I had to restart the computer and, magically, the Word icon was back were it had started. I did look see if the...
  6. Mode menu

Mode menu: I was working on a friend's tablet computer. She has Windows 10 and Office 365. The Office icon was the only one of that suite of programs showing up in the system tray if that's the bar with all the icons that lives on the bottom of the screen. I tried to move the Word icon...
  7. App Mode in Context Menu....

App Mode in Context Menu....: Windows 10 1809 i added the App Mode in Conext Menu to toggle light and dark... it is not working, always worked in the past, windows explorer has to be terminated for it to work so i think where its pointing to is incorrect.... 121890
  8. Apps Menu Sorting

Apps Menu Sorting: I decided to create a folder in the apps menu for all of my games. I moved all of my game shortcuts from my desktop into the new Games folder I discovered that if there was already an entry for a game in another folder that the new entry would not be displayed. This is not...
  9. No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound with Conextant HD Audio after installing W 10: My installation of W10 went smoothly until I realized I had no sound on my Toshiba U238 X64 running Coextant HD audio. Windows 10 updated drivers, etc. but I have no sound. Trouble shooting doesn't help and device Manager shows no problem. Love to have suggestion on gettting...
  10. All apps menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps menu: Hi there i am new to these forums and i need help as i cant find help anywhere . My windows 10 start menu under all apps seems to be busted , i click all apps and they listed as they should be A to Z , but when i right click the only option i get is "Pin to start" and nothing...