Windows 10: app not able to be deleted

Discus and support app not able to be deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Cannot delete NCP Internet Transporter app from Windows 10. Error message denies access to delete.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coderdenise, Nov 6, 2018.

1. app not able to be deleted

Cannot delete NCP Internet Transporter app from Windows 10. Error message denies access to delete.

:)

coderdenise, Nov 6, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 6, 2018
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Nov 6, 2018
  4. app not able to be deleted

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

app not able to be deleted

1. app not able to be deleted - Similar Threads - app able deleted

2. Other User - not able to delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other User - not able to delete: Someone else used their microsoft logon on my laptop. Their name now constantly appear on my log on screen. I then went into explorer windows>users>and deleted their files and attempted to go into settings>users to delete but they are not listed there. How can I get their...
  3. Other User - not able to delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other User - not able to delete: Someone else used their microsoft logon on my laptop. Their name now constantly appear on my log on screen. I then went into explorer windows>users>and deleted their files and attempted to go into settings>users to delete but they are not listed there. How can I get their...
  4. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to delete profile picture.: Hello, I am not able to delete my Windows 10 profile picture. I am not asking about Microsoft profile picture. I have an offline account and I can't find any option to remove profile picture. Can anyone tell me how to remove that. Only showing an option for changing the...
  5. Not able to delete profile picture.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to delete profile picture.: Hello, I am not able to delete my Windows 10 profile picture. I am not asking about Microsoft profile picture. I have an offline account and I can't find any option to remove profile picture. Can anyone tell me how to remove that. Only showing an option for changing the...
  6. Not able to delete a directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to delete a directory: Hi I am the administrator on my PC, yet I am unable to delete a specific directory. I get a message "You require permission from the computer's administrator to make changes to the folder" I right clicked on the directory, and clicked on Security, and advanced, and then...
  7. Not able to delete partition

Not able to delete partition: Hi, I have 3 partitions on my disk C, D & E. Previously windows were installed on partition E, now it is installed on partition C. Now I am trying to delete the partition E but it is not allowing me to delete it. This could be because E partition is the primary partition &...
  8. Not able to delete drive

Not able to delete drive: Hi, I have 3 partitions on my disk C, D & E. Previously windows were installed on partition E, now it is installed on partition C. Now I am trying to delete the partition E but it is not allowing me to delete it. This could be because E partition is the primary partition &...
  9. WindowsApps not able to be deleted...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WindowsApps not able to be deleted...: I'm trying to delete a WindowsApps folder in my D drive. I'm unable to delete them despite giving myself permission to do so. I get the following error: "You need permission to perform this action You require permission from (My name) to make changes to this folder"...
  10. Not being able to delete.

in Browsers and Email
    Not being able to delete.: Using Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail. I have two questions. 1. I an not able to delete some junk emails. Some junk mail delete and some don't, and those that don't delete are accompanied with an error message "An unknown error has occurred." I have quite a collection of...