Windows 10: App not loading properly

Discus and support App not loading properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded the family safety app on my iPhone and the app is missing all the main features. It shows on my main screen drive safety and there’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rachelle567, Dec 2, 2022.

1. App not loading properly

Hi, I downloaded the family safety app on my iPhone and the app is missing all the main features. It shows on my main screen drive safety and there’s no home button as described. How do I fix this problem to get the app to show all the screen time and filter options? Thx

:)

Rachelle567, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Scrabble fail to load properly playing through facebook....

Hi Dai,

This issue might have occurred because of browser cache and temporary files. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to Scrabble?
    • Have you tried playing Scrabble through Facebook app?

I suggest you to try using Facebook app and play Scrabble check if you face issue while loading the game. Also try resetting Microsoft Edge.

Resetting Microsoft Edge will clear Cache cookies and browsing history etc. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see
            “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear”
            under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if the issue related to game Scrabble resolves by the above steps. so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 2, 2022
  3. solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Dec 2, 2022
  4. App not loading properly

apps not work'ng properly

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Kindly send us a screenshot of the said issue.

Meanwhile, let's troubleshoot the issue by performing the steps below:

Run Windows built-in troubleshooter

This troubleshooter automatically diagnoses and repairs common problem that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working properly. We recommend running the Windows app troubleshooter on this article.

Furthermore, check for the presence of C:\Windows\AppReadiness - if it doesn't exist, create it. (More accurately, check for %windir%/AppReadiness).

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

App not loading properly

1. App not loading properly - Similar Threads - App loading properly

2. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not loading properly: My PC updated like 2 or 3 days ago and suddenly started to freeze/crash saying windows didn't load properly it does it on every start as well, recory says it failed but after the bluescreen with option about recory when pressed exit the pc turns on without any abnormality...
  3. App not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App not loading properly: Hi, I downloaded the family safety app on my iPhone and the app is missing all the main features. It shows on my main screen drive safety and there’s no home button as described. How do I fix this problem to get the app to show all the screen time and filter options? Thx...
  4. App not loading properly

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App not loading properly: Hi, I downloaded the family safety app on my iPhone and the app is missing all the main features. It shows on my main screen drive safety and there’s no home button as described. How do I fix this problem to get the app to show all the screen time and filter options? Thx...
  5. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  6. Windows not loading properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows not loading properly: I had my PC boxed up for about a month while we moved and ever since I have hooked it back up I have had this persistent issue. First, after logging in, it seemed like Windows would not fully load. Half my icons would remain blank along with the task bar which had a loading...
  7. Thumbnails not loading properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thumbnails not loading properly: Hello! I'm facing this issue:1. Explorer.EXE not working properly and thumbnails won't load.Before facing this issue, I didn't made any changes to the system.At this moment, I saw that some files have a blank page icon and some folders, without its contents.And some icons...
  8. Solitaire will not load properly.

Solitaire will not load properly.: solitaire will not load properly. started giving error messages 3 days ago error 101. I do not want to uninstall and re install, since I do not want to loose my progress of 4 - 5 years. HELP....
  9. Laptop not loading properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not loading properly: Hi, so i turn on my computer and i put im my password but then the screen goes black and i can only see the white arrow, its like that for around 5 mins before fully loading, its never been this slow, anyone know what I can do?...
  10. Nothing loading properly

Nothing loading properly: So, my computer was updating. This had taken over 12 hours and was stuck on 98%, so I turned my computer off. I restarted it, and when I logged on, a notification appeared saying, C:/WINDOWS/system32/config/systemprofile/Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this...