Windows 10: App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

Discus and support App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally click "turn off all notifications for *", e.g. Stretchly, and now it's not reversible. I can't find that app in notification settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmberMusician27, May 30, 2022.

1. App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

I accidentally click "turn off all notifications for *", e.g. Stretchly, and now it's not reversible. I can't find that app in notification settings. Is it possible to modify registry to get it back? Or any other workarounds?

:)

AmberMusician27, May 30, 2022

2. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center.

VanitasLover, May 30, 2022
  3. Turn On or Off Notifications from Apps and Senders in Windows 10

Hi, I have isolated apps missing from the 'get notifications from these senders' list. Most apps are listed under here so they can be turned on or off but things like cortana and Facebook are missing. Any ideas or fixes that can be run and downtown break other things? I'm mainly wanting cortana to be available in the list, she works fine in start menu and I do have tidbits switched on but she just not show in the action center

Thanks, Wayne

Scottyboy99, May 30, 2022
  4. App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, May 30, 2022
Thema:

App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

1. App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders" - Similar Threads - App showing Notification

2. Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list: Hello. Last night I somehow stumbled upon a website not by choice that appeared to have a bunch of Norton anti-virus messages even though I don't have that software installed on my Windows 11 laptop. A lot of notifications were popping up in the bottom right corner of my...
  3. Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications from apps and other senders - Remove from list: Hello. Last night I somehow stumbled upon a website not by choice that appeared to have a bunch of Norton anti-virus messages even though I don't have that software installed on my Windows 11 laptop. A lot of notifications were popping up in the bottom right corner of my...
  4. I just downloaded windows 11. Notifications from apps and other senders is missing apps and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just downloaded windows 11. Notifications from apps and other senders is missing apps and...: I was trying to turn on discord notifications, but it isn't even on the list. Neither is anything else except for "settings, microsoft store, start up app notification"Any advice on how to fix this?...
  5. I just downloaded windows 11. Notifications from apps and other senders is missing apps and...

I just downloaded windows 11. Notifications from apps and other senders is missing apps and...: I was trying to turn on discord notifications, but it isn't even on the list. Neither is anything else except for "settings, microsoft store, start up app notification"Any advice on how to fix this?...
  6. App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders"

App not showing in "Notification from apps and other senders": I accidentally click "turn off all notifications for *", e.g. Stretchly, and now it's not reversible. I can't find that app in notification settings. Is it possible to modify registry to get it back? Or any other workarounds?...
  7. How to enable or disable Notifications from apps and other senders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Notifications from apps and other senders in Windows 10: Windows 10’s Action Center notifies you of each unread notification sent by an app. However, if you do not want to get such things, you can disable notifications from apps and other senders using this tutorial. It is possible to turn off these notifications using the Windows...
  8. Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Apps to the Notification app senders list: In my windows 10 notification and action center settings app senders list I don't see mail among the list. How can I add it to the notification list to get email notifications in my action center....
  9. Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender

Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender: I want to delete apps in Get notifications from these sender. But I'm stuck at Step #4 could someone guide me what to do next. 1. Backup file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db". 2. Install application: DB Browser for SQLite. 3....
  10. Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders'

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders': Hello dear Users, I have installed an App from ASRock for configuring the fan control in my system (ATuning.exe). The App has an Autostart function, because it is updating/refreshing the fan control settings after every restart of the system (or login of a user). When...