Windows 10: App not showing in the notifications control panel

Discus and support App not showing in the notifications control panel in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I no longer get notifications on my Windows 10 PC at work from the Ring.com app. When I go to the "Notifications and Actions" control panel applet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by solson440, May 7, 2020.

1. solson440 Win User

App not showing in the notifications control panel

I no longer get notifications on my Windows 10 PC at work from the Ring.com app. When I go to the "Notifications and Actions" control panel applet, Ring does not show up. How can I force an app into the Notification applet? The Ring app is Windows 10 native and installed from the Windows Store. Attached is a snip of the apps listed in the applet. Ring is installed on this PC and works other than no notifications.

App not showing in the notifications control panel bda08095-731c-4716-8969-bf08b82c1411?upload=true.jpg

:)

solson440, May 7, 2020

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 7, 2020
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, May 7, 2020
  4. App not showing in the notifications control panel

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, May 7, 2020
Thema:

App not showing in the notifications control panel

1. App not showing in the notifications control panel - Similar Threads - App showing notifications

2. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia control panel not showing: Hi everyone my nvidia control panel is not showing. I have done everything from reinstalling graphics cards to reinstall windows but still facing issue.In device manager under display nvidia is reflecting but in taks manager it is not reflecting. When I am opening it from all...
  3. Nvidia control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia control panel not showing: Hi everyone my nvidia control panel is not showing. I have done everything from reinstalling graphics cards to reinstall windows but still facing issue.In device manager under display nvidia is reflecting but in taks manager it is not reflecting. When I am opening it from all...
  4. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features: I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-show-up-in-control-panel-apps-and/59e4dd5c-f057-48eb-820b-718bb4d448ec
  5. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features: I want to uninstall Steam, but it does not show up in both Apps and Features and Control Panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-dont-show-up-in-control-panel-apps-and/59e4dd5c-f057-48eb-820b-718bb4d448ec
  6. Apps don't show up in control panel & Apps and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. control panel not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel not showing: When I press control panel it doesn't open, but the icon on the bottom toolbar shows that it is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-not-showing/3f5f359b-9c19-4181-8371-c45ed3ae9371
  8. Realtek control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek control panel not showing: I don't know why that's not showing. submitted by /u/eiccaoffical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzysfj/realtek_control_panel_not_showing/
  9. Programs not showing in control panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs not showing in control panel: Hi, When I open control panel, programs do appear, but not all of my programs. I am suspecting that this is due to the recent update on my computer....
  10. Notifications Panel & controlled folder access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications Panel & controlled folder access: I understand the value in getting NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 on the right side panel, including the Controlled Folder Access notifications from Windows Defender. However, there seems to be quite a number of CFA notifications (a good thing) but I wish that there was a way to...