Windows 10: App not showing to have limits

Discus and support App not showing to have limits in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Not all of the apps/games installed on my childs computer show up as available to manage app limits. Is there a know reason for this?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jeremy48312, Sep 12, 2019.

1. App not showing to have limits

Not all of the apps/games installed on my childs computer show up as available to manage app limits. Is there a know reason for this?

:)

Jeremy48312, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Facebook and Messenger app not showing notifications

We appreciate you for providing the information to us.

If the Messenger app doesn't show on the list under Notifications & Actions, it's possible that there are too many apps that are using the push notification. There is a limit to the number of apps you have installed that has push notifications enabled. You
    may consider removing other apps that are not in use and check if it helps.

In addition, you can also try to check the Default App for Protocol to prioritize Messenger as the default. To do this, follow the steps listed below:

• Type Default app settings in the Search bar.
    • Click Choose default apps by protocol.
    • Look for the Messenger app then click on it.
    • Restart PC and check if it works.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 12, 2019
  4. App not showing to have limits

Photos App tile - showing limited amount of photos

Hi,

Most Windows application issues are solved by re-registering it. To re-register the
    Photos app, you can perform the steps below:

• Type Powershell in Cortana, then choose
      Windows Powershell
      from the results.
    • Type the command below:
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

We also suggest that you run the System File Checker with the steps on this

article

Update us if it addressed your issue.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

App not showing to have limits

1. App not showing to have limits - Similar Threads - App showing limits

2. Family safety not limiting apps or showing time used per app

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety not limiting apps or showing time used per app: I've put up limits on family safety years ago. Suddenly it stopped tracking. Now app is not locked after set limit and on app I can only see time used but doesn't show on what app....
  3. Family safety not limiting apps or showing time used per app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety not limiting apps or showing time used per app: I've put up limits on family safety years ago. Suddenly it stopped tracking. Now app is not locked after set limit and on app I can only see time used but doesn't show on what app....
  4. Family safety not limiting apps or showing time used per app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mail app folders limit or memory limit

Mail app folders limit or memory limit: Hi, I have currently a major issue with syncing my main Gmail account in the Mail app. I have two other Gmail accounts set in my Mail app and they work perfectly fine. I think there might be an issue with the size of my main Gmail account that causes the issues. I have lots...
  6. App download limits

App download limits: MS Store says that the max amount of downloads for Minecraft for Windows 10 is ten downloads on separate devices. If you delete the app on the 2 devices that you had it on, can you download it on 10 other devices?...
  7. "App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family

"App and Game Limits" not recognizing apps to limit in MS Family: I want to use Microsoft Family to limit kids' ability to pay a specific game Kerbal Space Program to no more than X hours per day, on just a single Windows 10, brand new Acer laptop. No other devices at issue or being used with these accounts. But when I go to "App and...
  8. App Limits

App Limits: Would it be possible to have app limits like screen time for example I would like to limit to certain times of the day i.e. 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening Monday to Friday....
  9. App Limits

App Limits: I need help with the App limits on windows 10, because I am trying to figure out if there is a way to set a single limit for multiple apps. What is happening currently is that I can set a 1 hour limit on Minecraft and Valorant, but if I spend an hour on Valorant, I can play...
  10. 3d effects have become limited in photos app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    3d effects have become limited in photos app: I have previously made a few videos with the photo app and used 3D characters as well as the effects. However, for the past week these 3D characters have become strangely limited. For example where before I did a search for say cats or aeroplanes, around 100 characters would...