Windows 10: APP OPENING SLOW

Discus and support APP OPENING SLOW in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ,When I start my pc if I open any software then it opens slow after opening it one time it opens very fast is there any way. So that when I open my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 11, 2021.

1. APP OPENING SLOW

Hi ,When I start my pc if I open any software then it opens slow after opening it one time it opens very fast is there any way. So that when I open my pc then all app opens fast.

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. APP OPENING SLOW :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Can I customize the list of suggest apps in the "Open with" menu?

You can't use it to add additional programs, only to set default programs.

Interestingly for me it shows nothing for text files:

APP OPENING SLOW [​IMG]

APP OPENING SLOW [​IMG]

Then if I want to add a portable app like Jarte Plus to open with context menu windows doesn't like it.

APP OPENING SLOW [​IMG]

It's not present and is near impossible to add even via "look for an app on this PC"

OpenWithAdd to the rescue:

APP OPENING SLOW [​IMG]

Result:

APP OPENING SLOW [​IMG]

Callender, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

APP OPENING SLOW

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

APP OPENING SLOW

1. APP OPENING SLOW - Similar Threads - APP OPENING SLOW

2. Apps not opening and PC running slow on one account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not opening and PC running slow on one account: So I've been having a problem with my computer for about a week now. Everytime I turn on my PC it's like a countdown before I'm able to not open any apps, things become unresponsive, I can't access things on my taskbar etc. The only thing I seem to have been able to open...
  3. Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.: I'm really getting annoyed at my computer, it was running completely fine like an hour ago. I clicked on one of my files and my cursor started buffering infinitely. I restarted my computer and the problem persists, I wind up with a black screen with a cursor and search...
  4. Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.: I'm really getting annoyed at my computer, it was running completely fine like an hour ago. I clicked on one of my files and my cursor started buffering infinitely. I restarted my computer and the problem persists, I wind up with a black screen with a cursor and search...
  5. Slow, low resolution and won't open apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 slow to load and apps slow to open: hello, I recently installed Win10 and ever since my laptop is extremely slow. On startup 2.7min to boot up. Then another 2-3min for my desktop to completely load. Once it's finally finished another 2min for any app to load. Ive Purchased System Mechanic Pro to try eliminating...
  7. Some apps open too slow.

Some apps open too slow.: Hey, I have a problem, where apps open too slow. I have a laptop of 4GB Ram, it opens chrome in 21 Seconds. My brother got a laptop of 8 GB Ram and chrome there opens in 4 Seconds, how, why? When I open disk cleanup and click on clean up system files, it literally takes 2-3...
  8. Windows 10 slow opening Apps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 slow opening Apps: Hi, I should never volunteer to help someone with PC problems as I have very limited knowledge. I was given a laptop to replace the HDD and fit a new SSD. The HDD was running windows 10 OK. I fitted the Sandisk and downloaded a fresh copy of Windows 10 and the rest of the...
  9. computer slow opening apps and programs

computer slow opening apps and programs: computer is slow at opening apps and other programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-slow-opening-apps-and-programs/95f295c9-e562-44ab-958c-7400bd0f44a3
  10. Office Apps Slow to Open Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office Apps Slow to Open Files: Office 2013 installed on my Windows 10 machine. This was upgraded from Windows 7. Office apps, specifically word and excel take a long time to open. What could be the issue? 10828