Windows 10: App Organizer

Discus and support App Organizer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi All, Hope this is the right place to ask this, lemme know if not. Is there some sort of setting or maybe app or program that can organize the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UtherTheHoly, Jan 15, 2021.

1. App Organizer

Hi All,

Hope this is the right place to ask this, lemme know if not.

Is there some sort of setting or maybe app or program that can organize the desktop apps? Make them smaller or something like that?

Appreciate any tips! Thanks

submitted by /u/UtherTheHoly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UtherTheHoly, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App Organizer :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Organizeing links on favorites bar

Hi,

I suggest you to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

App Organizer

Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business

Source: Sell apps to organizations through Windows Store for Business | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

App Organizer

1. App Organizer - Similar Threads - App Organizer

2. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?: Hello All, We would like to disable file transfer via Bluetooth in windows 10 and 11 operating systems and allowing user to connect their Bluetooth accessories. can this be accomplished via group policy? if not kindly suggest a way to achieve this. Thanks in advance....
  3. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?: Hello All, We would like to disable file transfer via Bluetooth in windows 10 and 11 operating systems and allowing user to connect their Bluetooth accessories. can this be accomplished via group policy? if not kindly suggest a way to achieve this. Thanks in advance....
  4. how can we disable the download option in teams mobile app for organization ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...: I am trying to import photos from a connected iPhone via the new photos app.In the old photos app, photos from a connected device will automatically be sorted by date, with the newest photos on top. However, in the current new Photos app there is no such sorting of the...
  6. No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...

No way of sorting/organizing photos by time on the new Photos app when importing from...: I am trying to import photos from a connected iPhone via the new photos app.In the old photos app, photos from a connected device will automatically be sorted by date, with the newest photos on top. However, in the current new Photos app there is no such sorting of the...
  7. Organization using Window Defender to block every app including browsers, but this is my...

Organization using Window Defender to block every app including browsers, but this is my...: Hi,My laptop has been blocked from using apps by window defender, so I have no access to browser apps., I tried several things but it still gave me the same message. This is also a personal computer.Here is what I tried:- Turning off and on window firewall- Trying to delete...
  8. Organization using Window Defender to block every app including browsers, but this is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization using Window Defender to block every app including browsers, but this is my...: Hi,My laptop has been blocked from using apps by window defender, so I have no access to browser apps., I tried several things but it still gave me the same message. This is also a personal computer.Here is what I tried:- Turning off and on window firewall- Trying to delete...
  9. Organization using Window Defender to block every app including browsers, but this is my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.

How to organize photos *to be imported* in the Photos app.: The most recent update to the Photos app has caused me a bit of a headache. In the older version not sure what version exactly when I would upload photos from my phone to the Photos application - the images would appear in chronological order from the most recent to the...