Windows 10: App Packages .bat File Erroring

Discus and support App Packages .bat File Erroring in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am getting nothing but errors when I attempt to run my .bat file as an Admin. Can anyone tell me what's going on? PowerShell -Command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SightUp, Jan 19, 2019.

1. SightUp Win User

App Packages .bat File Erroring

I am getting nothing but errors when I attempt to run my .bat file as an Admin. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

app packages.bat

:)

SightUp, Jan 19, 2019

2. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Hi SightUp.

Don't have a bat file but step 4 in Option 2 will give you complete list and you can mod yours.

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Lucasonas Win User
    BAT file/Script to find and replace files

FordGT90Concept!!!

Your attachment is very close, it kept all the 5 numerals intact, but like you said: "it will rename them all from "#_Example_720p.zip" to "RAT_Example_#_24f_ONO.zip"...

Greetings, Streetfighter 2

I can't seem to get the BAT to work, but I'll still keep on trying.

Any other suggestions, or BAT scripts Streetfighter & FordGT90Concept?

Lucasonas, Jan 19, 2019
  4. dark2099 Win User

Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

I want to be able to generate a .txt file that lists all the files and folders in a specific folder on my PC, but don't know the name of any programs that do that. Searched on google a bit and came up with this guide, but it's for XP and I can't seem to find some of the folder options to modify the .bat file. Any suggestions? Thanks

http://www.theeldergeek.com/file_list_generator.htm

EDIT: The .bat file will do what I want if it is in the folder I want to do it in, but the option I want to add is having the right click option that it shows.

dark2099, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. App Packages .bat File Erroring - Similar Threads - App Packages bat

2. Bat file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  3. Bat file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bat file: I have a bat fileI am improving it bit by bit till I have reached But not i have added a warning to it before a commandI now want to make that line font size Bigger than the others How can I do that ??So here is the Batch file content@ECHO OFF echo...
  4. .bat files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .bat files: So i am trying to make a minecraft server and need to open a .bat file but i keep getting a error saying "This app can not run on this pc" But it worked a month ago i need a solution please....
  5. Bat file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bat file: Good morning/evening/night, I wanted to create a batch file or an exe that can change options inside the gui of an application (the application is cisco webex) (if you are familliar with webex i want to change the audio or turn it to music mode witha batch file) but i am...
  6. Adding the extra default apps to the .bat file.

Adding the extra default apps to the .bat file.: I have brought this up before. The present .bat commands are incomplete. I just reinstalled Windows 10 so I took a picture to show how I know and what I'd like to see updated, a before and after picture using CCleaner as it shows and allows you to uninstall what we cannot on...
  7. .bat file

in Windows 10 Customization
    .bat file: I have .bat file it is not working in my new PC when I double click on it. but it was working in my old PC. could your please support how to associate .bat file in windows 10? Kindly looking for your support and reply in this regards. Thanks.....
  8. .bat files changed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .bat files changed?: Greetings. Regarding Windows 10. I have a .bat file that I've used for... well, since forever. It rarely changes and it hasn't changed in months. Despite running quite fine in its current incarnation for some months now it's quite recently it's began throwing the error:...
  9. App Packages .bat File Erroring

in Windows 10 Support
    App Packages .bat File Erroring: I am getting nothing but errors when I attempt to run my .bat file as an Admin. Can anyone tell me what's going on? PowerShell -Command "Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like "*Microsoft.3dbuilder*"} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online"...
  10. Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps

Updating .bat File, Removing Default Apps: I haven't reinstalled Windows 10 or updated it in about a year. When I did, there were several new apps that are completely junk. I have a .bat file that I use to clean stuff up but it's a little outdated and I had to go into the Start menu and uninstall a few apps by hand....