Windows 10: app password for an app

Discus and support app password for an app in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How to create an app password for an Android Mail Client app?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bigger-FISH, Aug 21, 2020.

1. app password for an app

How to create an app password for an Android Mail Client app?

:)

bigger-FISH, Aug 21, 2020

2. TechPowerUp Android App 2016

Yep, just realize theres no emoticons
    And i dunno its from the app or something, sometimes i need to refresh several times to show the content

One more please add app update notification from the app or button for reporting bugs or suggestion

One suggestion, may you put menu on dropdown on top corner so we can move without pressing back again and again

Thank you

micropage7, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 21, 2020
  4. farlex85 Win User

app password for an app

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

app password for an app

1. app password for an app - Similar Threads - app password app

2. App Specific password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Specific password: Running Windows 11 desktop 22H2Instructions state:"To create a new app password for an app or device, take the following steps. You can repeat these steps to create an app password for as many apps or devices as you need.Go to the Security Basics page and sign in to your...
  3. App Specific password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Specific password: Running Windows 11 desktop 22H2Instructions state:"To create a new app password for an app or device, take the following steps. You can repeat these steps to create an app password for as many apps or devices as you need.Go to the Security Basics page and sign in to your...
  4. apps passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps passwords: I recently lost my mail calendar and people app on my W 10 laptop. NO idea why.I did change my password on the Microsoft account. However this was after I lost my apps I now received a message indicating that I need a password for my apps I have 2 step notification.I am...
  5. apps passwords

apps passwords: I recently lost my mail calendar and people app on my W 10 laptop. NO idea why.I did change my password on the Microsoft account. However this was after I lost my apps I now received a message indicating that I need a password for my apps I have 2 step notification.I am...
  6. Password Manager Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password Manager Apps: Do you think I should use password manager like bitwarden or should not use it? Someone says password manager is not safe and it is opensource apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-manager-apps/4e929d7e-5069-4c64-b224-a3dc46519a4a
  7. Password Manager Apps

Password Manager Apps: Do you think I should use password manager like bitwarden or should not use it? Someone says password manager is not safe and it is opensource apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-manager-apps/4e929d7e-5069-4c64-b224-a3dc46519a4a
  8. App password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App password: Hi! I want to set a password to an app on my pc. How can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-password/23932e61-a978-45a3-8b0c-47ef8180cfa1
  9. App Password Reset

App Password Reset: Good Morning, I don't know if this is an isolated issue or if others have experienced this but when some of our users push updates/patches on their computer after they have logged back in following the aforementioned updates/patches they can no longer access their...
  10. windows communications app password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows communications app password?: Hi, I just been sent a pdf document which I cant open in edge without a password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-communications-app-password/82fec4dd-2f31-4438-97bf-21c4db6f739a