Windows 10: App password

Discus and support App password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I want to set a password to an app on my pc. How can I do that?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BeauLenor, Sep 29, 2020.

1. BeauLenor Win User

App password

Hi! I want to set a password to an app on my pc. How can I do that?

:)

BeauLenor, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App password :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 29, 2020
  4. App password

Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

App password

1. App password - Similar Threads - App password

2. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  3. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  4. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  5. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  6. No master password for Outlook App

7. No master password for Outlook App

8. How do I remove "To continue, enter an admin username and password" when allowing this app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove "To continue, enter an admin username and password" when allowing this app...: Hello,I am facing a problem when trying to run as an administrator on a computer that is managed by the school's. It says "To continue, enter an admin username and password". When I try to type my username and password, it won't grant access, and gives me the message "The...
  9. How do I remove "To continue, enter an admin username and password" when allowing this app...

How do I remove "To continue, enter an admin username and password" when allowing this app...: Hello,I am facing a problem when trying to run as an administrator on a computer that is managed by the school's. It says "To continue, enter an admin username and password". When I try to type my username and password, it won't grant access, and gives me the message "The...
  10. How do I remove "To continue, enter an admin username and password" when allowing this app...

in Windows 10 Customization