Windows 10: app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class"

Discus and support app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm running into a weird issue. An app randomly stopped working like a week ago. I've been trying to figure out why, but I haven't really gotten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rEEEEleaseMEE, Jun 16, 2021.

1. app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class"

Hey, I'm running into a weird issue. An app randomly stopped working like a week ago. I've been trying to figure out why, but I haven't really gotten anywhere. Here's the error I'm getting: Can anyone here help me troubleshoot this? It worked fine before. Windows 10 Pro version 1909

:)

rEEEEleaseMEE, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Gainward Win User

Logitech G930 randomly stops working?

Hi *Smile app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class" :)

I've had G930 for over a year and it's been working quite well, but recently, it just randomly stops working! (it stops for 3-4 seconds and then start works again)
    I tried removing the driver and installing it again and still the same problem
    anyone who can help? *Frown app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class" :(

Gainward, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Internet randomly stops working on laptop

Hi,

Several factors may affect your Internet connection that may potentially affect its performance or for it to stop working randomly. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Is this the first time that you've encountered the issue using your laptop?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your laptop prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages? If so, please send us a screenshot of the exact error.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, Jun 16, 2021
  4. rerunner Win User

app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class"

audio randomly stops working

Hello all,

My computer is currently connected to my Vizio E420-A0 TV (HDMI). My audio randomly stops working and the display audio device disappears. When it works I can see it in device manager:

app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class" [​IMG]

And when it stops working it disappears:

The driver seems to be up to date:

Disconnecting and reconnecting the cable doesn't help or turning the TV off and on, but rebooting fixes it. Any ideas?

rerunner, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class"

1. app randomly stopped working "Could not find the main class" - Similar Threads - app randomly stopped

2. TabMan-main Frame for ESB stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TabMan-main Frame for ESB stop working: TabMan main frame for esb IDS n'ouvre pas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabman-main-frame-for-esb-stop-working/5e6b21bf-04d5-4d34-87d5-1ccfe20decc6
  3. TabMan-main Frame for ESB stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TabMan-main Frame for ESB stop working: TabMan main frame for esb IDS n'ouvre pas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabman-main-frame-for-esb-stop-working/5e6b21bf-04d5-4d34-87d5-1ccfe20decc6
  4. TabMan-main Frame for ESB stop working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer apps and services randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer apps and services randomly stopped working: Hi I woke up this morning to my computer being very weird today I tried to open up google chrome My default browser it wouldn't open, the cursor loads for a little bit then it stops and never opens I tried updating my computer but the "Resume updates button doesnt work"...
  6. no main apps

no main apps: there is no Microsoft store or anything likethat, idk why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-main-apps/e9c4a51e-45a7-4536-ab51-f62edcad100e
  7. Error: Could not find or load main class 19

Error: Could not find or load main class 19: Hello, I got the error message "Error: Could not find or load main class 19"during an Installation of Oracle 19c on Windows Server 2012R2. I suppose, there is anything wrong with mit java installation on this server. Can you help me please? Best regards, Erwin...
  8. Internet randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet randomly stops working: (I apologize for bad english, not my first language) Since July I've noticed that my connection randomly stops working every once in a while (usually every 15/30 minutes). It usually stops working, then I deactivate and reactivate the Wi-fi and it goes back to normal....
  9. Error: Could not find or load main class Main.java?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: Could not find or load main class Main.java?: Hey, this is the main class located in C:\Users\pacol\eclipse-workspace\CxL\src\main. package main; public class Main { public static void main(String[] args) { String UserName = System.getProperty("user.name"); String currentPath = "C:\\\Users\\"+UserName+"\\\Desktop";...
  10. Keyboard stops working randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops working randomly: Hi. Recently, I've been experiencing some keyboard problems. The issue occurs at random times, and I've tried updating the drivers. I am certain that this is a software/driver problem, as opposed to a hardware/mechanical problem, as the keyboard starts working fine right...