Windows 10: App readiness and black screen after log in.

Discus and support App readiness and black screen after log in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Im a lenovo laptop windows 10 user that have encountered this problem. My problem is that my screen always goes black for 1-5 minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RusselDelacruz, Oct 27, 2021.

1. App readiness and black screen after log in.

Hello everyone, Im a lenovo laptop windows 10 user that have encountered this problem. My problem is that my screen always goes black for 1-5 minutes after log in, and the only solution I found was disabling app readiness. My desktop loads in an instant after disabling app readiness but disabling it also comea with few problems like not being able to update windows. Disabling app readiness causes my windows 10 to fail its update and eventually corrupt the update and make my computer stuck in diagnosing your pc loop until i reset the windows. does anyone know how to fix the black screen after l

:)

RusselDelacruz, Oct 27, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 27, 2021
  3. ewitzMS Win User
    App Readiness causing black screens.

No Blue Screens of Death. (Or Black Screens of Death.) Just the 5+ minute delays when logging into profiles, that stopping App Readiness resolves. Your link seems to have some useful info in it, and I will try applying the Windows updates included.

Is there a specific list of what App Readiness is used for, and what leaving it fully disabled does to a system for the time being?

ewitzMS, Oct 27, 2021
  4. jds63 Win User

App readiness and black screen after log in.

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

App readiness and black screen after log in.

1. App readiness and black screen after log in. - Similar Threads - App readiness black

2. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after log in: I have read the post about the black screen after logging in but I cant get to anything to uninstall. I cant even get to internet until mcafee window runs. Not sure if this was an auto update that broke it ? I went to bed it worked next morning - logged in and i get black...
  3. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after log in: I have read the post about the black screen after logging in but I cant get to anything to uninstall. I cant even get to internet until mcafee window runs. Not sure if this was an auto update that broke it ? I went to bed it worked next morning - logged in and i get black...
  4. App readiness and black screen after log in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App readiness and black screen after log in.: Hello everyone, Im a lenovo laptop windows 10 user that have encountered this problem. My problem is that my screen always goes black for 1-5 minutes after log in, and the only solution I found was disabling app readiness. My desktop loads in an instant after disabling app...
  5. App readiness and black screen after log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App readiness and black screen after log in.: Hello everyone, Im a lenovo laptop windows 10 user that have encountered this problem. My problem is that my screen always goes black for 1-5 minutes after log in, and the only solution I found was disabling app readiness. My desktop loads in an instant after disabling app...
  6. Black Screen After Logging In

Black Screen After Logging In: I am currently having a problem with my laptop. It shut down when I forgot to plug it in as it was already running low in power. I then plugged it in to a power source and pressed the power button. It prompted me to enter my password and after logging in, the screen went...
  7. Black screen with cursor at sign-in (App Readiness)

Black screen with cursor at sign-in (App Readiness): Hello, I just bought a new MSI GS65, My first boot (initialization) was totally fine. However, after rebooting my device (Audio Update), the screen remained black with the cursor after the sign-in. I have read that this was due to the App Readiness when booting up...
  8. Black Screen after Log In

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Screen after Log In: My system has been working fine for a long time and after a power outage a couple of days ago, now when it boots up I get the normal log in screen but after I log in all I get is a black screen with the mouse showing. It did boot up normally right after the power came back on...
  9. Black Screen after Log on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen after Log on: Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on...
  10. Black Screen after Log on

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after Log on: After log on I get black screen,I can get into task manager.Is there a way to restart computer in safe mode from task manager new task? 42785