Windows 10: app reset

Discus and support app reset in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; it says, if this app isn't working right, This app will be reinstalled and revert to its default settings. Your documents will not be affected..But i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Izzat.Y, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Izzat.Y Win User

app reset

it says, if this app isn't working right, This app will be reinstalled and revert to its default settings. Your documents will not be affected..But i want to reset it all including documents. I tried to reinstall the app but still, the documents still remains..How am i suppose to delete it?

:)

Izzat.Y, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Resetting the Photos App

Hi Michael,

To reset the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start menu > Type Apps & features.
    • Select the app that you want to reset in the list of all the installed apps.
    • Click the Advanced Options link under the application's name.
    • Tap the Reset button to reset an app's settings.
    • A confirmation message will pop up. Click Reset button to confirm you want to clear the app's data.

Let us how it goes.

Karla Alm, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. app reset :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 8, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

app reset

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

app reset

1. app reset - Similar Threads - app reset

2. Where does appdata go when you reset an app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does appdata go when you reset an app?: Is there any possible way to restore data lost through windows app setting reset of a specific application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-appdata-go-when-you-reset-an-app/8a7978c6-30d7-4c54-9761-a3f7e9c5740b
  3. Where does appdata go when you reset an app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does appdata go when you reset an app?: Is there any possible way to restore data lost through windows app setting reset of a specific application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-does-appdata-go-when-you-reset-an-app/8a7978c6-30d7-4c54-9761-a3f7e9c5740b
  4. Where does appdata go when you reset an app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows defender app and browser control not working after pc reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender app and browser control not working after pc reset?: Hi I reset my pc and chose to pick delete all my files from settings. After the reset my windows browser/app control wasn't showing. In settings it would have a action recommended but when I clicked it Windows defender would open but close automatically in a second. In...
  6. Windows defender app and browser control not working after pc reset?

Windows defender app and browser control not working after pc reset?: Hi I reset my pc and chose to pick delete all my files from settings. After the reset my windows browser/app control wasn't showing. In settings it would have a action recommended but when I clicked it Windows defender would open but close automatically in a second. In...
  7. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...: I found out the only way to do that is to edit a registry key. Will I have an easy way other than that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-possible-to-reset-browser-apps-open-with/df0371f4-d02b-4a47-a0a7-8f11f8d88b77
  8. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...: I found out the only way to do that is to edit a registry key. Will I have an easy way other than that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-possible-to-reset-browser-apps-open-with/df0371f4-d02b-4a47-a0a7-8f11f8d88b77
  9. Is that possible to reset browser apps' "open with" so I can choose which browser to open...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows defender app and browser control not working after pc reset?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reset mail and calendar windows 10 mobile