Windows 10: app running

Discus and support app running in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Upon opening it says application still running what's this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobynTharp, May 7, 2019.

1. app running

Upon opening it says application still running what's this?

:)

RobynTharp, May 7, 2019
Thema:

app running

1. app running - Similar Threads - app running

2. Error Code when running Facebook app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Code when running Facebook app: Hi! I'm a Windows 10 user, and just tried to install the Facebook on my laptop. When I try to sign in to my FB account, I got the error in the picture. Any help will be highly appreciated! Thank you in advance :3 [ATTACH]...
  3. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Run As Administrator from an app: Two apps are NOT working properly after inexplicably Run As Administrator was added to them. * Moved from Virus & Malware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-run-as-administrator-from-an-app/f07c58af-d40e-4c1c-9b5d-1f69f99d2da6"
  4. How to remove Run As Administrator from an app

How to remove Run As Administrator from an app: Two apps are NOT working properly after inexplicably Run As Administrator was added to them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-run-as-administrator-from-an-app/f07c58af-d40e-4c1c-9b5d-1f69f99d2da6
  5. Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected

Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected: Windows 10 OS with ESET Firewall & AntiVirus: Yesterday woke up laptop from Sleep mode and the Mixer Program mature audience warning window was up unsolicited. This program is a game streaming app. Left the window sit and left computer signed in and on. Next day woke up...
  6. APP wont run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP wont run: Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1731910883650819735, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: AutoMouser v5.1...
  7. I can't run my app cause been block by administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't run my app cause been block by administrator: Hello there, can I ask a question please ?. Just now I try to use one of my app, last my app is blocked by administrator with protection reason and I can't run it. what supposed I do to fix it ?. thank you for the time...
  8. i have a problem from running an app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i have a problem from running an app: hello i have a problem that when i try to open an app it appears then it close quickly when i checked event viewer i saw this:Activation of app Microsoft.Dayton.3dda4e214d_8wekyb3d8bbwe!AppStateofDecay2 failed with error: The app didn't start. See the...
  9. Run a non Windows 10 app at boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a non Windows 10 app at boot: I have been trying to find out how to run a program at boot in Windows 10. The program is not a "modern app", but is a regular old Windows program. I have tried this at home with no luck. (I think while I was at home I was trying to get some system monitoring software to...
  10. Windows 10 - Photos - app running in background keeps network pictures open and prevents sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Photos - app running in background keeps network pictures open and prevents sleep: I've had this problem for a while on my old computer, and I'm running into it on a brand new build, so I've narrowed the problem down to the Photos app. If the Photos app is allowed to run in the background, it will often get stuck scanning my photos on my network share...