Windows 10: App shrinking Problem

Discus and support App shrinking Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Wondering to get some help. A program that we use seems to shrink when you try to export any information to an excel document. I tried running the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bradmazurek, May 31, 2019.

1. App shrinking Problem

Wondering to get some help. A program that we use seems to shrink when you try to export any information to an excel document. I tried running the compatibility troubleshooter and that fixes it temporarily but this has happened multiple times so the the compatibility troubleshooter doesn't seem to be a permanent fixed. I am running windows 10 operating system. wondering if there is another way to fix that problem that I am over looking and not seeing.

thanks

:)

bradmazurek, May 31, 2019

2. AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_specifications

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, May 31, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 31, 2019
  4. App shrinking Problem

Screen Shrinking

Hi Tracey,

In order to help you with your concern about the screen of your computer which is constantly shrinking, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the version and build of your Windows 10? To know these information, use the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(Click this link should you need to update your device and to access the Windows 10 update history as well.)

• Aside from updating the drivers, what other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? This is for us to avoid redundancy.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 31, 2019
Thema:

App shrinking Problem

1. App shrinking Problem - Similar Threads - App shrinking Problem

2. How to solve the shrink volume problem ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve the shrink volume problem ?: How to solve the shrink volume problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-shrink-volume-problem/a2a2a9d5-79e0-43b2-9b9f-23dadc5324f2
  3. How to solve the shrink volume problem ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve the shrink volume problem ?: How to solve the shrink volume problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-shrink-volume-problem/a2a2a9d5-79e0-43b2-9b9f-23dadc5324f2
  4. disk shrinking problems?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    disk shrinking problems?: im trying to shrink my disk volume and it says this I cant change it to 10000 just 1994? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disk-shrinking-problems/eadee259-e14a-4116-a6f6-0eac32808797
  5. Problem shrinking Windows partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem shrinking Windows partition: Hello, I have Windows (ver. 2004, build 19041.630) installed on an M.2 1TB SSD drive, and I want to copy and run it from a SATA 0.5TB SSD. So I'm trying to shrink the main windows partition (951GB total, 160GB used), but disk manager says it can't shrink below 487GB, which...
  6. System is "Shrinking"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System is "Shrinking": Hello,On 5-Oct-2019, checked C drive properties, occupied size was 29.2 GB, including 1 restore point.Yesterday 7-Oct-2019, before shutting down computer, checked it again, C drive properties were 26.1 GB - restore point gone, don't know how. I did not do anything, no update,...
  7. Shrinking a volume

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shrinking a volume: I'm having trouble trying to shrink a volume on an external hard drive. The Disk Management dialog window asks for the number of megabytes I want to reduce. Every time I try a number I get a "wrong perameter" error. Why?...
  8. System Shrinks ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Shrinks ?: Hello Forum, My win 10 system, including office and several installed programs, and one restore point, occupies approx. 30.6 GB on "C" drive at starting the pc.Along the day it 'grows' up to approx. 32 GB, no installations or updates.Yesterday I ran a small (portable)...
  9. System Shrinks ?

in Windows 10 Support
    System Shrinks ?: Hello Forum, My win 10 system, including office and several installed programs, and one restore point, occupies approx. 30.6 GB on "C" drive at starting the pc.Along the day it 'grows' up to approx. 32 GB, no installations or updates.Yesterday I ran a small (portable)...
  10. Shrink pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Shrink pics: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, just found out that there is no right click on a pic and then choose to shrink it in Win 10 like there was in Win 7. 19264

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WINDOWS TAB SHRINKING WHEN SCANNING