Windows 10: App Sizes

Discus and support App Sizes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can i change the size of the apps on my home screen but not change the size of the text?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Popi_Mason, Oct 29, 2018.

1. App Sizes

Can i change the size of the apps on my home screen but not change the size of the text?

:)

Popi_Mason, Oct 29, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 29, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 29, 2018
  4. App Sizes

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

App Sizes

1. App Sizes - Similar Threads - App Sizes

2. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  3. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout: Here is my default explorer view: https://imgur.com/a/wPZGkjtI only want to increase the icon size of all apps games to be specific, without changing it from the Details View layout. I can select Large Icon or Medium Icon View Layout but that makes everything in a lined order...
  4. Readjust app icon size without modifying explorer layout

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...
  6. Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...

Why storage settings> Installed Apps not showing same storage sizes for the apps as...: I am having a problem with Windows 11 Pro storage settings as I have installed my software " Ableton" which is showing 8.03 gb on Settings> Storage > Installed Apps but the problem is as the software is installed on " ProgramData " Folder Windows C > ProgramData > Ableton...
  7. My Apps size is too large. How do I decrease them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Apps size is too large. How do I decrease them?: How do I decrease the size of my apps on windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-size-is-too-large-how-do-i-decrease-them/c0430e76-92e4-4b6d-99a6-1a8d3aac5fa9
  8. My Apps size is too large. How do I decrease them?

My Apps size is too large. How do I decrease them?: How do I decrease the size of my apps on windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-size-is-too-large-how-do-i-decrease-them/c0430e76-92e4-4b6d-99a6-1a8d3aac5fa9
  9. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  10. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...