Windows 10: App store and Microsoft account

Discus and support App store and Microsoft account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your PIN is tied to your account in Windows 10. It'll remain with that account whether you switch to a local or Microsoft account. The outlook.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam02, Aug 22, 2015.

1. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you so much *Wink

sam02, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

App store and Microsoft account

1. App store and Microsoft account - Similar Threads - App store Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  3. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Accounts: I am trying to sign in with my personal microsoft account on my school computer. I have admin rights on it but the microsoft store still will only let me sign in with my school account or work account. How do I make it let me use any account?...
  4. Microsoft Store Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store Apps are accessible on User Accounts, but not...

Microsoft Store and Microsoft Store Apps are accessible on User Accounts, but not...: Hi, I am having trouble with accessing apps I have downloaded from Microsoft on my admin account.First of all, the Microsoft Store app is not listed in apps and features on the admin account and does not appear if you search for it. However, it is available to the other users...
  6. Microsoft account sign in problem in microsoft store, microsoft mail app , accounts tab in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft account sign in problem in microsoft store, microsoft mail app , accounts tab in...: I recently got to know that I am not able to sign in in my Microsoft account in any off the Microsoft windows app. I am able to sign in the accounts using browsers but for windows apps it doesn't let you sign-in. it shows various types of problemcan anyone please help me how...
  7. Microsoft store accounts.

Microsoft store accounts.: Hi, I have an app Minecraft downloaded on a seperate PC and microsoft account that I am using now. I was wondering if there is any way to put this app and its progress on my new account + device without paying again....
  8. Microsoft store vpn apps and child accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft store vpn apps and child accounts: How can one avoid a child account from accessing the Microsoft store online and downloading vpn/browser apps directly on the computer? It seems that even if I block the Microsoft store via the desktop, these apps can still be downloaded by going on microsoft.com;...
  9. Microsoft Account Sign in to Store and other apps.

Microsoft Account Sign in to Store and other apps.: Whenever I try to sign in to Microsoft Account (like in Excel or store), I get no internet message even though I have access to internet. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 build 17763.503 Here's the overview of my problem. Notice that Store as access to internet but not...
  10. Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in with temporary account & Microsoft App store: Hi, 1. This is a child account & whenever I sign in I receive the message that its logged in with a temporary account. it asks me to sign out and sign in again to fix the issue but it does not. The adults' account seems to be fine with no problems. 2. The Microsoft store...