Windows 10: App store and solitaie collection

Discus and support App store and solitaie collection in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; the app store and the solitaire collection don't work, keep having the message updating give us a min. don't want to reset the game so I won't lose... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LINASHANDAL, Apr 1, 2020.

1. App store and solitaie collection

the app store and the solitaire collection don't work, keep having the message updating give us a min.

don't want to reset the game so I won't lose all data.

thanks

:)

LINASHANDAL, Apr 1, 2020

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Solitaire Collection - Stopped working - Windows 10

Hi Frank,

It is possible that the
    components were corrupted
    during the update causing your
    Solitaire Collection
    to
    crash. We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and run the application again:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Application Troubleshooter.

To run the
    Troubleshooter, click this
    link.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

Method 3: Reset Windows Store.

To
    reset Windows Store, follow these steps:

• Press
      Windows Key + R
      to open the
      run window.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      and hit
      Enter.

• Open
      Windows Store
      and
      sign-in
      with your
      Microsoft Account.

• Run
      the
      Solitaire Collection.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

App store and solitaie collection

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. App store and solitaie collection :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

App store and solitaie collection

1. App store and solitaie collection - Similar Threads - App store solitaie

2. Still cannot run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, or Microsoft Store, or Xbox app, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still cannot run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, or Microsoft Store, or Xbox app, or...: I thought I was updating a previous issue. Maybe I am...I still cannot run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Also the Microsoft store, Microsoft feedback hub, and the Xbox app will not run.I ran WSReset.exe as suggested online.I selected repair and reset on the store and...
  3. Still cannot run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, or Microsoft Store, or Xbox app, or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Still cannot run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, or Microsoft Store, or Xbox app, or...: I thought I was updating a previous issue. Maybe I am...I still cannot run the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Also the Microsoft store, Microsoft feedback hub, and the Xbox app will not run.I ran WSReset.exe as suggested online.I selected repair and reset on the store and...
  4. Can't install Halo: Master Chief Collection from Store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Halo: Master Chief Collection from Store app: I purchased Halo: MCC when Halo: Reach was released, and now I am trying to install it again. When I try to install it from my Library, it goes into the Available Updates list, but when I click the arrow beside it to make it begin downloading, a progress bar appears only for...
  5. Showcase News apps, Video conferencing apps collection on Microsoft Store - Home screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Showcase News apps, Video conferencing apps collection on Microsoft Store - Home screen: At the moment News apps are getting a lot of traction if we take a look at other App store platforms like Apple Store and Android - Google Play Store. It will be great to showcase a collection of the most popular, potential to become popular news apps in the form of...
  6. microsoft solitaier collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft solitaier collection: By mistake I deleted the solitier collection. How can I get it back. Any advice is appreciated. barney31 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaier-collection/ae6bf77e-e539-49d8-8cb5-831ba0c491ef
  7. Photos app collection empty

Photos app collection empty: This has been happening all month and can’t seem to fix it. In the photos app I usually add my folders from where my photos are stored and I would see them all. Now after adding my sources in the collection it just says “see all your memories in one place” like the folders...
  8. New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection App from Store: New Version of Solitaire Collection App from Windows Store Version 3.8.4181.0 Have installed and Downloaded it and working ok 47923
  9. Windows App Studio Collection

Windows App Studio Collection: Windows App Studio Collection ready to download and install from the Store For anyone who is interested 47398
  10. Delete a completed collection from a game in app store

Delete a completed collection from a game in app store: I'm not really sure where to get some answers on this so hopefully someone here will have an answer or know where I should ask my question. I enjoy doing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzles on my computer but would like to get rid of all the collections I've completed. I don't see...