Windows 10: APP store for APPS

Discus and support APP store for APPS in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased a Lenovo laptop and installed Microsoft 365. Microsoft windows app store will not allow me to install a good app store so I can add... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Comtopn, May 9, 2021.

1. Comtopn Win User

APP store for APPS

I just purchased a Lenovo laptop and installed Microsoft 365. Microsoft windows app store will not allow me to install a good app store so I can add apps ie:banking, Veterans app etc. Can someone please direct me to another app store Thanks

:)

Comtopn, May 9, 2021

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, May 9, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 9, 2021
  4. APP store for APPS

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, May 9, 2021
Thema:

APP store for APPS

1. APP store for APPS - Similar Threads - APP store APPS

2. Apps in app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps in app store: New laptop. Also had surgery so typing one handed. please forgive typos. on my desktop I downloaded and paid for the Cricut Design Space App. Windows 10 does not allow a download straight from the cricut web site, just from the app store, where there is a 9.99 charge for this...
  3. exe apps or store apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exe apps or store apps?: I have Spotify installed in 2 laptops. I'm using the x64 exe on one, and the store version in the other. Am I right that there's virtually no difference between the two? Is one supposed to be better than the other? submitted by /u/TofuNinja5 [link] [comments]...
  4. app store

app store: having trouble finding the app store in windows and I cant load the apps that I want into the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store/1ba0c37b-9f67-4602-b1b3-1da719597cf2"
  5. The app store

The app store: So for around a day i have been trying to download minecraft windows 10 but i need the app store for it.For some reason the app store has the error code 0x80072ee7.I have looked around and have tried every single option and none of it work the same thing shows of the app...
  6. Store app

Store app: Microsoft store was deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app/dbd489e4-cda4-4de4-9dc2-1dc4930cdf63"
  7. store apps

store apps: apps not download frozen at working right i need help nothing i do does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-apps/62232811-3b6c-4e5f-94e7-9683dbfe7686"
  8. App Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    App Store: I'm trying down load the Audible for Prime on a computer NOT a phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-store/c4eeaae4-0a98-4cd7-bff4-4210c8a054f4
  9. App store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store: I just bought a new Windows 10 Dell and tried to turn on the desktop analog clock to find it has been removed. Your website directed me to you app store where I selected a clock and tried to download the driver. It told me I had to log in on a Microsoft OS computer. My new...
  10. App store and apps disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store and apps disappeared: Suddenly I have got the entries below,which do not respond to clicking. e.g News app is visible as tile and updating but cannot get full screen. On programs list I have: @ MicrosoftBingNews 4.8.239.0X86 _8weekb3d8bbwe?ms-resources/microsoft Bing...