Windows 10: App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues

Discus and support App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Trying to download Minecraft Bedrock Win10 Web-store shows I already own it App-Store shows I already own it Neither will work right. Either buttons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GregChesser, Apr 19, 2020.

1. App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues

Trying to download Minecraft Bedrock Win10

Web-store shows I already own it
    App-Store shows I already own it

Neither will work right.

Either buttons are disabled or clickthe button does nothing ... other times the App sends me to website ... website sends me to the app like in a retard loop

If does kind of work to give me a pop up stating no devices listed, click the hyper link and there's my computer on the website only device the windows 10 machine I am sitting at

I've already did the dos and powershell junk:

1. Open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

2. Run Windows App Troubleshooter
    Windows Key+X > Click Settings > Click Update & security > Click Troubleshoot > Scroll down to the bottom > Click Windows Store Apps > Click Run the Troubleshooter

3. Reset Windows Store through Command Prompt
    Type cmd in Windows Search box > Right click on Command Prompt > Run As Administrator > Type WSreset.exe and click Enter > Reboot your computer

4. Re-register All Store apps
    Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell Admin > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Restart your computer

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Uninstall & Reinstall Store
    Right click on Windows Start > Right click on Windows Powershell Admin > Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Remove-AppxPackage

Copy the following from below and right click in Powershell to paste > Enter > Reboot your computer

Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}

:)

GregChesser, Apr 19, 2020

2. My laptop is not showing other devices or unknown devices

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Some devices might be listed under hidden devices in Device Manager, I suggest you to open Device Manager then click on View option and click on Show hidden devices. Once it is done, check whether you can find the device.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to try connecting the device with other USB ports and check if it is detected (If you are connecting through USB).

Also, try updating the USB drivers and check if it helps. Follow the below steps.

-Open Device Manager.

-Find and expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

-Right-click on each driver listed and click on Update Driver Software

-Restart the system after updating the drivers.

-Try connecting the device and check if the issue still persists.

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Apr 19, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Store app, no tabs for devices, books etc

Hi, 1709... but I see sthg similar:

App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues [​IMG]

There there seems a suggestion of a section for Books after a search, but greyed out.

Edge Extensions appear as a category, but not as a tab.

App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues [​IMG]

However, I don't feel particularly deprived, almost never using either the Store or Edge!

dalchina, Apr 19, 2020
  4. App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues

Connected (most likely) computer will not show up in devices list

Hi JimmyChaunga,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. What is the error code or message you get while trying to download anything from the Microsoft Store?
    2. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

Let us try these steps one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Microsoft Accounts troubleshooter and check if it helps diagnosing the issue.

Refer to the reply posted by ‘Rakesh Narayanaswamy’ from this thread:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-device-not-showing-in-microsoft-account/53d8d74d-2db3-45e5-a50b-3fda0779bcea

Step 2: For the Microsoft Store app issue, you may run the troubleshooter for the Store app and check if that helps.

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues

1. App store, No device, Website shows Device... All kinds of appstore issues - Similar Threads - App store device

2. Fix This app will not work on your device Amazon AppStore error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix This app will not work on your device Amazon AppStore error: [ATTACH]For quite a while we have heard of some Windows 11 users having problems with installing the Amazon Appstore to their system. Apparently, they get an error that states, “This app will not work on your device.” From what we have gathered, this error message tends to...
  3. Storage Device Not Supported for Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Device Not Supported for Amazon Appstore: I just updated to Windows 11 on my Surface Pro 6 and wanted to install Amazon Appstore to get Android apps. I verified that my Windows build and Microsoft Store were the required versions. No results when I searched the Store for "Amazon Appstore". I found a link for the app...
  4. Storage Device Not Supported for Amazon Appstore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Device Not Supported for Amazon Appstore: I just updated to Windows 11 on my Surface Pro 6 and wanted to install Amazon Appstore to get Android apps. I verified that my Windows build and Microsoft Store were the required versions. No results when I searched the Store for "Amazon Appstore". I found a link for the app...
  5. App volume/devices issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App volume/devices issue: Hi everyone, I've been having some issues using the "App volume and device preferences" option under "Advanced sound options" in Windows 10. I have a few different audio channels and I want to have certain applications run through certain devices; however, while a few...
  6. Device Not Showing in Store

Device Not Showing in Store: I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons and am unable to install it since I apparently don't have an applicable device linked with my Microsoft account. When I check my Devices however my PC is linked....
  7. Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't log into microsoft store on device but can on website: Hey so for some reason I am no longer able to log in on the windows store & xbox app and probably some other windows apps without getting an error message. However I can log in to them online without any problems. My friend however is able to log in with his account on my...
  8. Issue with Connected Devices app

Issue with Connected Devices app: My laptop and desktop are on the same wifi network. Both are at Windows 10. Laptop is v. 1803. Desktop is v. 1809. I've downloaded Connected Devices to both. The laptop sees the desktop, but not vice versa. The "help" screen (excuse me while I laugh sardonically for a few...
  9. Device manager not showing all devices

Device manager not showing all devices: portable disc drive is not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/device-manager-not-showing-all-devices/8c0fc3ff-a856-48a1-97bb-b20c106d8bd5
  10. Playback devices not all showing/overlapping

Playback devices not all showing/overlapping: I'm having trouble getting my computer to recognize all of the playback devices plugged into it. Ideally I'd like to be able to switch between them by simply clicking the sound icon and selecting from the playback devices listed in the dropdown menu. Unfortunately two of my...