Windows 10: App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

Discus and support App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ... And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cDreamDancer, Jul 30, 2016.

1. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

First off, thank you microsoft for turning solitaire into a competition game, ...

And because hearts is no longer part of what is installed in windows, I figured I'd hit up the Store app and fetch me one.

Open the store.
    Search for "Hearts"
    Click on "Games" in the left panel.
    Click on ANY game presented.
    (dot dot dot)
    No install button, no helpful instructions on installing something, nice work.

There's a button that can be clicked, marked [Free]

Yea, that works, something happens.

Dialog pops up, "Choose an account", don't have one, close.

And, the store stays stuck, never getting beyond the "Working" with the moving dots above it.

:)

cDreamDancer, Jul 30, 2016

2. App Store not downloading or installing apps. 'working...' status never ends.

Hello Community,

I've been trying to install a dictionary app from the app store.

The store shows that I own the app and can be installed, but the message, 'Working' is showing after clicking 'install', and the dots keep moving. After a long, long time, nothing has changed.

Any ideas about what could be wrong?

Thank you.

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps [​IMG]

LeebutBaggins, Jul 30, 2016
  3. App Store not downloading or installing apps. 'working...' status never ends.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

We understand your concern and will certainly assist you to solve it.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue you face might be due to some windows 10 files either going corrupt or missing. Firstly please run the windows store app troubleshooter by following the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Also, please refer to the answer given by Cyber_Defend_Team replied on September 12, 2015 and check if the issue persists.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/windows-store-apps-stuck-on-working-status/b9265185-db39-4dfe-baa8-687e96a95dc4

Please let us know if the issue got resolved or you need any further assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jul 30, 2016
  4. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 31, 2016
  5. Bleh, as if i didn't have enough things tracking me through my email address(s), ...

Now just need to figure out which one to use.

cDreamDancer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps

1. App Store Not Downloading Or Installing Apps - Similar Threads - App Store Downloading

2. Microsoft Store - Can't Download / Install Apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Can't Download / Install Apps?: Hi all, not sure if anyone can help with this.Last night I tried to download/installed WhatsApp from the Microsoft Store app. It failed. It gave an error:"Code: 0x80070002"All it gives is the option to report it.I've tried multiple times. I found an article on here that that...
  3. Microsoft Store - Can't Download / Install Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Can't Download / Install Apps?: Hi all, not sure if anyone can help with this.Last night I tried to download/installed WhatsApp from the Microsoft Store app. It failed. It gave an error:"Code: 0x80070002"All it gives is the option to report it.I've tried multiple times. I found an article on here that that...
  4. Microsoft Store - Can't Download / Install Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. downloading apps from apps store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  6. downloading apps from apps store.

downloading apps from apps store.: I can not download some apps from Microsoft apps store, such as Whatsapp or paint. it starts to download, after downloading it says something unexpected happened. Error code: Code: 0x800706D9.Windows 11. I have updated the library apps....
  7. Download/Install Problems App Store

Download/Install Problems App Store: Hi everyone! I recently just got a new laptop and, oddly, when my Microsoft account synced to the device, a few of my apps were absent or not working correctly including Netflix and Kindle. I redownloaded Kindle just fine and Netflix seemed fine until I attempted to open...
  8. Downloading Apps from App Store

Downloading Apps from App Store: We are having a problem downloading apps from the Microsoft Store. My wife can be signed in under her Microsoft account, we find the app we want on the Microsoft Store, press Install/Open and a pop-up window shows up allowing us to get the app. However, when we click on the...
  9. downloading apps from the app store

downloading apps from the app store: I have some apps on my android phone that I like and I want to get some of those same apps on my hp pavilion with windows 10. Several times I have went to the microsoft store to download and app and it says I have that app installed but i cant find where i can open that app...
  10. Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading

Windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading: my windows app store is stuck saying installing on an app that I was downloading,. * Moved from msn * Original title: How can i fix this problem on my windows 10 laptop?...