Windows 10: app store not having my games after restart

Discus and support app store not having my games after restart in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I used a command to restart my store cache to get my apps re-downloaded because nothing was downloading. when I tried to reinstall Minecraft It told... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by jarred dunlap, Nov 12, 2020.

1. app store not having my games after restart

I used a command to restart my store cache to get my apps re-downloaded because nothing was downloading.

when I tried to reinstall Minecraft It told me that i didn't buy it. I logged on to the app store with the same profile as when i bought the game but it won't let me re-download it.

:)

jarred dunlap, Nov 12, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Nov 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

app store not having my games after restart

I could not download a game that I have purchased from Windows 10 App Store

Hi,

Before we proceed I would require some more information to assist you better.

• Do you face this issue only with Gears of War or all the games?

• Have you tried downloading any other game or app from Windows store?

• Are you getting any error message while downloading the game?
    As a work around, I would suggest you to run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

app store not having my games after restart

1. app store not having my games after restart - Similar Threads - app store having

2. All my apps have very high cpu percentage after restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my apps have very high cpu percentage after restarting.: I restarted and updated my pc last night and this morning returned to it being extremely laggy once booted. It took several minutes to load a single app, so I rolled back the windows update. This helped a bit but it is still extremely slow.I was to emphasis that it isn't a...
  3. All my apps have very high cpu percentage after restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my apps have very high cpu percentage after restarting.: I restarted and updated my pc last night and this morning returned to it being extremely laggy once booted. It took several minutes to load a single app, so I rolled back the windows update. This helped a bit but it is still extremely slow.I was to emphasis that it isn't a...
  4. All my apps have very high cpu percentage after restarting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Store Apps Keep Uninstalling Apps After Restart or During Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps Keep Uninstalling Apps After Restart or During Use: Hi there,I recently bought a new laptop and have found that the only two programs I have needed to install from the microsoft store microsoft sticky notes and remote desktop keep uninstalling themselves usually after rebooting my device or even while in use. I have wiped my...
  6. Microsoft Store Apps Keep Uninstalling Apps After Restart or During Use

Microsoft Store Apps Keep Uninstalling Apps After Restart or During Use: Hi there,I recently bought a new laptop and have found that the only two programs I have needed to install from the microsoft store microsoft sticky notes and remote desktop keep uninstalling themselves usually after rebooting my device or even while in use. I have wiped my...
  7. Game app in Microsoft store

Game app in Microsoft store: Unable to run an app I purchased long ago. I uninstalled and then reinstalled. Still nothing. Help. Game is Solitaire HD and the store says I own it, but now I can't even reinstall. I tried Microsoft Store Support, but that was just a rabbit hole with no help at all. Thank...
  8. After a factory restart I don't have Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    After a factory restart I don't have Microsoft Store.: I recently did a factory restart on my computer. After the restart and getting back onto my Microsoft account all of the default starting apps were gone, including Microsoft store. Nothing has been working I have used all the Windows PowerShell commands and used command...
  9. microsoft store game app

microsoft store game app: Gardenscapes-new acres game app has frozen and crashed. It did this in august and no solution given has worked. I've reset and uninstalled repeatedly and still nothing, updates to my computer haven't changed anything. I guess I should call the app dead and walk away. but, I...
  10. game download will not restart after interuption in game store

game download will not restart after interuption in game store: I was downloading candy crush jelly and the connection broke. Afterwards it would not restart even when I tried to restart it from the store website. At the website it will not even give me a button to restart it....