Windows 10: App Suggestion: Calibre

Discus and support App Suggestion: Calibre in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The absolute best ebook manager is absent from the app store. This is tragic especially considering it is an open source program. How can one of the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AbeLincoln4, Aug 12, 2019.

1. App Suggestion: Calibre

The absolute best ebook manager is absent from the app store. This is tragic especially considering it is an open source program. How can one of the top tech giants not include the very best (not to mention FREE) programs to its users?*

Please address this flagrant offense.

*I am a Windows 10 S mode user.

:)

AbeLincoln4, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Display Color Calibration

We appreciate the detailed information. You can try uninstalling the driver in Device Manager and reboot the device. After the restart the system will automatically install the driver, then you can try to

calibrate the display
    again.

If you don't want to uninstall the driver, we suggest that you try the below steps:

• Go to Color Management using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Select Change system defaults.
    • On the new window, click on the “Advanced” tab on the upper side of the window.
    • Now you will need to check the box next to “Use Windows default calibration”.
    • Left click or tap on the “Close” button.
    • Left click on the “Devices” tab you have on the upper side of the window.
    • Select the “Set as default profile”.
    • Reboot the device and see if your calibrate screen feature is okay now.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Cerawy Win User

App Suggestion: Calibre

Windows calibration resets

I got a problem with my with windows display color calibration. If i play a game, the calibration resets, so i have to make a new one again. Any suggestions?

Solved by doing a calibration with nvidias control panel instead.

Cerawy, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

App Suggestion: Calibre

1. App Suggestion: Calibre - Similar Threads - App Suggestion Calibre

2. App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Suggestions: Hi Below is a screenshot of the current apps I have installed. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some that can help make my computer better or more convenient. Maybe I'm missing a critical one? [img] 168912
  3. GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GMail Desktop App - Suggestions?: Hi, everyone, I would love your help ☺️ I am getting a new laptop and need to access Gmail for work since I work as a marketing assistant for a leading eCommerce business; unfortunately, I use Vivaldi as my go-to browser since Chrome is a resource hog. I'd like to know if...
  4. Cortana suggests the wrong app

in Cortana
    Cortana suggests the wrong app: Hi, I only have the Windows 10 mail app installed to manage my emails. Every time I say "open my email" Cortana suggests "Mail" and "Settings". How can I remove the "Settings" option? I've just done a clean install. Thanks....
  5. Suggestions for Your Phone app

Suggestions for Your Phone app: I am not sure where to post this but could the developers of the 'Your Phone' app consider the following:- * The ability to search all messages for a 'string'. * The ability to delete messages from a conversation thread or the entire message thread....
  6. "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Search" App/Program Suggestions ?: Hello, In my humble opinion, the Search function box "Type Here To Search" is really poor. Might someone suggest a "really" good, hopefully free or inexpensive, one I can download and try. Would like it to pull out file names, etc., etc. Really dig "deep". The one(s) I...
  7. Suggested Apps In Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggested Apps In Registry: Hello,While making some repairs in the registry, I found in:"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ContentDeliveryManager\SuggestedApps"a whole list of Apps (not installed yet), as on attached screenshot. In the keyword they are all "1", as I understand all are...
  8. Calibration?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Calibration?: Hey so my laptop is now saying I have to calibrate my battery. I do not know how to do this. Does it have to charge/discharge over night? How long should I keep it plugged in after it hits 100 and after it hits the point it turns off? Also do I have to turn off the battery...
  9. window photo app not color calibrated

window photo app not color calibrated: Can't believe MS would replace a program like photo viewer which has color management and looks right with a generic photo app that is overly saturated and contrast. Your window phone is gone, so stop doing generic program app. They even removed enhance photos and the...
  10. suggested apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    suggested apps: how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/suggested-apps/352f9108-e745-468b-b07d-b3c31b486507