Windows 10: App text bolded after resetting PC

Discus and support App text bolded after resetting PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The text in the app Das Trader Demo has been bolded after I reset my PC and reinstalling the program. Can anyone help? TQ. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HomeDragon, Nov 23, 2020.

1. App text bolded after resetting PC

The text in the app Das Trader Demo has been bolded after I reset my PC and reinstalling the program. Can anyone help? TQ.

App text bolded after resetting PC cda33345-73bb-4b5b-af40-66be66578ae1?upload=true.png

:)

HomeDragon, Nov 23, 2020

2. Times new roman bold font

Hi,

We suggest that you verify the Display settings in Control Panel. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Display.
    • Under Change only the text size, check if Bold
      is checked or not.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Nov 23, 2020
  3. BOLD TEXT

HI, IM VISUALLY IMPAIRED AND RELIED ON MAKING MY MENUS AND OTHER TEXT LARGE AND BOLD, I HAVE THE NEW WINDOWS 10 VER 1709 AND CANNOT FIND WHERE TO MAKE TEXT BOLD ANYMORE. PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Duncan Gallagher, Nov 23, 2020
  4. App text bolded after resetting PC

Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

I am working on previous files and noticed that everything that had been Bold in the past is missing from the pages as well as when I attempt to BOLD text, it disappears. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

RaquelRodriguez2, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

App text bolded after resetting PC

1. App text bolded after resetting PC - Similar Threads - App text bolded

2. how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?: I can try to change the text size in appearance in Microsoft Edge but the text size increases but I do not want this. I want this removed bold text to regular textplease solve my problems...
  3. how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Microsoft Edge setting text remove bold size?: I can try to change the text size in appearance in Microsoft Edge but the text size increases but I do not want this. I want this removed bold text to regular textplease solve my problems...
  4. Broken App Shortcuts after Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken App Shortcuts after Reset this PC: I recently used the Reset this PC feature and now there are a bunch of broken shortcut in the App menu. I could go through and delete them all manually, but I'm assuming there is some sort of systematic way to do this? I would have thought this would have been automatically...
  5. How do I make the text bold on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the text bold on windows 10: I have looked through previous posts about this issue and cannot find any current advice on this. All the available advice seems to be on previous versions of windows 10. I have been going round in circles to try and find the bold text setting within control panel and not be...
  6. Large size of In app windows text after Windows 10 reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Large size of In app windows text after Windows 10 reset: Hi guys! A month ago, I resetted Windows 10 and now, I have noted that the size of windows in some apps is larger than before. I have checked the device resolution, but it is set at Recommended 1920 x 1080. I have attached the picture below. As you can see that the text...
  7. How to change color and bold ; Folder description text ?

How to change color and bold ; Folder description text ?: Depending on desktop wallpaper used ; folder fonts become unreadable unless highlighted. Is it possible to bold the text and change its color ? Windows 10 home . 145106
  8. Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold

Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold: Hi, Can't find how to change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold. Please help. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-desktop-icon-text-to-bold/6caffdd0-9dd7-42cd-ade6-4a8b20e11bc8
  9. Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Text dissappearing in Publisher Files that have been bolded: I am working on previous files and noticed that everything that had been Bold in the past is missing from the pages as well as when I attempt to BOLD text, it disappears. Any suggestions on how to fix this?...
  10. Making menu and font text bold.

Making menu and font text bold.: I could do this in all other Windows but I can't find it in 10. What am I missing? 39067