Windows 10: app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101

Discus and support app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please help. There is an app on my computer that starts up when my computer is turned on. It is called GamePlayerlol.. I cannot find the app in my list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LauraShaw1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101

please help. There is an app on my computer that starts up when my computer is turned on. It is called GamePlayerlol.. I cannot find the app in my list of apps to delete it, and I don't know how or why it started showing up. Can you assist me in getting rid of it? I deleted it off the main screen but it still automatically starts. Thank you

:)

LauraShaw1, Mar 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 20, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 20, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101 :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101

1. app that starts automatically when Windows starts, called GamePlayer101 - Similar Threads - app starts automatically

2. Hyper-V app not starting with Windows 10 automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V app not starting with Windows 10 automatically: How can i automatically launch Hyper-V on Logon of Windows 10 ?I have shortcut in start, yet the application doesn't start, it just silently fails with no on screen errorAfter checking shortcut properties i may have found the reason:%windir%\System32\mmc.exe...
  3. Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts

Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts: I have done EVERYTHING on the post started back in 2017 on this issue. Here's that thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/word-opening-automatically-on-startup-windows-10/34064263-620a-4aee-930f-ff92c0511f89?auth=1 I have...
  4. Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts: I followed along in the post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/word-opening-automatically-on-startup-windows-10/34064263-620a-4aee-930f-ff92c0511f89?page=1 However, it is a locked thread. I have done EVERYTHING recommended, and...
  5. explorer.exe doesn't start automatically when windows starts

explorer.exe doesn't start automatically when windows starts: When windows starts explorer.exe doesn't start. The command prompt is displayed and i have to manually start explorer.exe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-doesnt-start-automatically-when/c896b0bb-931e-4a68-b92f-478973d99d67
  6. Windows Defender does not start automatically when starting Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender does not start automatically when starting Computer: Hello, I think I deleted the Windows Defender Autostart file from the registry accidentally. From: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion/run How do I enable it back, Windows Defender does not start automatically Thanks...
  7. Firefox is starting automatically when restarting Windows

Firefox is starting automatically when restarting Windows: I have been facing a weird problem for last couple of days. My #FirefoxBrowser in #Windows10Home is automatically starting when I am restarting windows. I've followed the following troubleshooting but the problem still persists. Does anybody has any solution? [ATTACH]...
  8. OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts: I have a new install of Windows 10, fully updated. My issue is that OneDrive is no longer automatically starting when Windows starts. I have tried changing the setting in OneDrive, "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" but it eventually resets itself to...
  9. Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?: Hi I was using word yesterday and suddenly today when I start the computer it opens Word and multiple blank documents appear on screen. I have been following a recent group discussion and cant get it to stop. Any ideas ? Chris Craig...
  10. Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started.

Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started.: Microsoft, please update Snipping Tool so that it can be configured to automatically do a 'New' when the app is started? I frequently use the Snipping Tool. Please add an option to configure the tool so that when I start the app it will automatically do the 'New' function?...