Windows 10: App time limits won’t turn off

Discus and support App time limits won’t turn off in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have my son a a family account. I recieve updates on his usage each week, however I don’t set any time limits on usage of the deviecs or apps. Since... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jamesped, Apr 22, 2020.

1. jamesped Win User

App time limits won’t turn off

I have my son a a family account. I recieve updates on his usage each week, however I don’t set any time limits on usage of the deviecs or apps. Since Tuesday this week he started getting notificatoins that he had reached a time limit on chrome and other apps. He had to message me to allow me to extend the time allowed. I had not set any time limits. After extending his time, it then went into microsoft family to turn off the time limits. Having turned off the time limits for his devices he continues to get blocked and needs to request time extensions. I have again checked the time limits are turned off they are. I have turned off any other limits i could find, but it won’t stop limiting his access. Any ideas...?

:)

jamesped, Apr 22, 2020

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Medyen Win User
    Windows defender is turned off and won`t turn back on

Windows defender on windows 10 enterprise won`t turn on. This happened shortly after i updated it; when I try to turn it on it says:

This app has been turned off and it isn't monitoring your computer.

And right underneath it, it says:

If you are using another app for malicious and unwanted software use Security and Maintenance to check that app`s status.

Need for a response ASAP, thanks App time limits won’t turn off :)

Medyen, Apr 22, 2020
  4. App time limits won’t turn off

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

App time limits won’t turn off

1. App time limits won’t turn off - Similar Threads - App limits won’t

2. Sticky keys won’t turn off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky keys won’t turn off.: I’ve tried turning off all the switches in settings and the sticky key is ctrl so every time I type it shows me the clipboard. I’m on win 11 if it helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-keys-wont-turn-off/6abf839c-a62c-478d-b530-a19fd981ac6c
  3. Screen won’t turn off after the specified time in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Screen won’t turn off after the specified time in Windows 10: Windows 10 allows users to turn off the monitor after a particular or preset time, allowing them to save power when running on battery. However, if the screen is not turning off after the specified time time in Windows 10, some settings need to be checked to troubleshoot this...
  4. Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t turn off monitor won’t turn on: Monitor won’t turn on and computer won’t turn off I have a computer that runs on windows 10, this morning I saw that the computer was still running so I went to turn it off but it wouldn’t stop. I went to turn on the monitor but that wouldn’t turn on. I’ve unplugged the...
  5. I have turned off app time limits for my son but he is still being limited

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have turned off app time limits for my son but he is still being limited: I had at one point turned on app time limits but I have since turned them off. But he is still getting blocked and has to request additional time from me. How do I fix this? Thanks....
  6. Turned off all time/app limits on daughter's computer but she is still not able to use...

Turned off all time/app limits on daughter's computer but she is still not able to use...: My daughter is trying to do her school work on google chrome and every time she tries to open google chrome it says she needs to ask permission for more time. I've gone into her device on my microsoft account and removed all time/app limits and it still is not working. I've...
  7. Turn off kids time limit

Turn off kids time limit: Hi, We have been trying to turn off the timer for apps on my daughter's PC. She is, like others, doing school and other work from home now and having to dole out minutes is a pain. I've gone into our account and flipped the switch on her account to turn off time limits...
  8. Screen time/app limits

Screen time/app limits: I have never set up app/screen time limits, suddenly I am being asked to give myself permission to use Chrome despite not having enabled this setting in my family group. Obviously I can give myself permission but it seems strange that this suddenly became an issue. Has...
  9. screen and app time limits

screen and app time limits: I keep getting a notification that I need a parent's I am the parentpermission for more time on Chrome but I have no time limits set on any device on my account. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Google Chrome Time's Up" - App & Game Limits are not turned on. ???: My middle school son has his own PC and he uses Google Classroom to complete homework while schools are closed. This morning, he received a warning that his time was up and that he needed to ask a parent for additional time. I received a notification, and it added 3 hours...